***FULL PRODUCTION STARTER KIT***

Dan M

hard gay northern bear
VIP Junglist
DOES WHAT IT SAYS ON THE TIN.

1 CPU WITH FL8,REASON,MASSIVE,ZETA,CAMEL PHAT & MILLIONS OF SAMPLES & OTHER VSTS

A MONITOR

A KEYBOARD

AN OXYGEN 8 MIDI KEYBOARD

A MOUSE

A DESK

A SHITTY OLD AMP (BUT DOES THE JOB)

HERES A PIC OF THE SETUP

23112008225.jpg

18022009316.jpg

will be willing to seel all very cheaply and this is an ideal pack if you wann start out or just if you wanna add to your setup.

the whole shabang including all the software,desk etc..........£300

Last edited:
WILL DELIVER BUT FORGET THE DESK IF YOU NEED IT DELIVERING. IF YOU WANNA PICK IT UP WILL KNOCK £40 QUID OFF THE PRICE

THERES OTHER THINGS THAT COME WITH DEAL LIKE A VIBE FLI SUB TOO, PM ME IF YOUR INTERESTED

need to know a couple of things first, monitor size, computer make and model ... dont want a dell .. what i may have to do is say keep it for sale to whoever untill i can have a look at it ok. i sold my last computer becuase it didnt have the right connection for my firewire card, was a really nice comp , but i had to part with it .. so its best i check it out first..

so leave it up for sale mate, put a link in you sig ..

and ill try and have a look at some point or if you havent sold it by November, then bring it along when you come down here.

Last edited:
i rekon you should have it standing out in your sig like i had mate, not many people will read it,or notice otherwise , sup to you.. but i had loads of views on mine.. also post random threads and comments in people threads in all the sections, so as many people see it..

***FULL PRODUCTION KIT FOR SALE !!! ***

that is good. Until I convert into dollars
FUCK!
one of my friends once told me, workers cannot think and thinkers cannot work
he forget to mention that thinkers are also broke

Hmmmm wow thats quite a lotta stuff. need a midi keyboard and good speakers. and thats quite a good offer. i MIGHT look into this. we shall see

yeah, its nuffin dodgy dude. check out my myspace or reverbnation to see some of the creations ive made with this setup. everything is in full working order, just need some cash for a holiday and ive upgraded. pm for further info. can arrange courier

donald trump, hump de bump, smoke some skunk, hardstyle funk, ur production starter kit is a piece of junk. :D

Back
Top Bottom