DnB Full Dosage - New Era (WIP)

Yeah, it's kinda annoying how some tracks get 10 replies and some get none.
Good work btw, I think it could use a load more glitchy-ness (if that's a word). Y'know, just rendering short sections and retriggering them rhythmically. Go and listen to something like 'Robot Hands' by Starkey.
Bass isn't really that powerful, I don't know if it's lacking a sub or something, making basses sound phat is an art form really. I don't actually know if it needs a huge amount of bass, it's not appropriate for all tracks.

I think you just need to create more breathing room in the mix for the bass, something I learned from a friend is cutting all the frequencies of the hats below 2khz, gave me a lot more room for the bass atleast.

sounds good to me man. likeing the little poppy synth thing, adds a nice melody. little bit before the drop is cool too. nothing to add really!

Something about the sub I noticed; you can't necessarily hear it on the first two notes of the loop, but it IS there quite a bit more on the last note. I still had to get my ear close to the speakers to hear it, but it's much more pronounced on the last note. Maybe that could be of some use in regards to beefing up the sub, hopefully.

Sounds nice overall; I do very much like the power and juiciness on your kicks. The pad chords on the intro were nice and creepy, which does well thematically leading to the more uplifting tone of the main track. Keep up the good work :)

Back
Top Bottom