FUKIN LOVE THE SUNSHINE!!

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Pure amounts of scantily clad bitches all over the place!! LOVE IT!! Seriously.... its off the hook where i work... Mr G can confirm.... Bank/Monument is full sexy vagino all dressed up in their suits and shit!!! GGRRRRR!!

On another note... and on the opposite end of the scale... saw one huge heffer of a woman on my lunch woddling down the road... literally... woddling... like her feet were further apart than her shoulders.... she wasnt bending her knees when she walked and her arms were all flapping about the place to counter balance... was sooo jokes.....

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
fact: there are more car accidents in summer

blokes crash more from checking out the sexy gal dem dere

birds crash more cos they think driving in flip flops is a sensible thing to do

/brool

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
what happens if i put tiger balm in my armpits. does anything happen or is it just chill and cool bro day guy

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
way ahead of you lil buddy, did that last night, and not only there, but behind my ears, on my eyelids, forehead, chin, neck, buttcheeks and scrotum. i was itchin and thought it would help. it didnt help very much, but i cant help but wonder.

$pyto

NEW DAWN
VIP Junglist
Mr G can confirm.... Bank/Monument is full sexy vagino all dressed up in their suits and shit!!!
Whereabouts do you work mate? I'm on Great Tower St, right in-between Monument and Tower Bridge.

Serious amounts of fanny. Shades on at lunch, couple beers (from spoonies in a plastic pint) in the park at lunch...WUNDERBAR

Salvus

VIP Junglist
Ive been stood on my balcony with a beer for the last few hours watching the fanny pass by below for some time. Beer, sun, fanny, a nice liquid mix... Summer is deffo the one!

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Whereabouts do you work mate? I'm on Great Tower St, right in-between Monument and Tower Bridge.

Serious amounts of fanny. Shades on at lunch, couple beers (from spoonies in a plastic pint) in the park at lunch...WUNDERBAR
I work on Lovat Lane... the one with that pub called The Walrus on. Between Monument and Tower Of London as well... but kinda more towards the Monument end....

your spelling of reggae is atrocious
Nothing beats a bit of Regs in the summer!!!

$pyto

NEW DAWN
VIP Junglist
I work on Lovat Lane... the one with that pub called The Walrus on. Between Monument and Tower Of London as well... but kinda more towards the Monument end...
Yea I know it well, right near me, that Walrus gets RAMMED on a Friday lunchtime

Do you ever go to that Porter's bar as well? Pretty good for darts. If you like darts that is..

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Yea I know it well, right near me, that Walrus gets RAMMED on a Friday lunchtime

Do you ever go to that Porter's bar as well? Pretty good for darts. If you like darts that is..
yeh man!! yesterday and today its been rammed.. in fact any time theres the slightest hint of sun its rammed... usually head down there for a little lunch time munch and beer after pay day of course!! haha.

not heard of Porters Bar... but just searched it in google... and this came up!

looks like my kinda place!