FUCKING YES! BURGLED THREAD PART 2

boobjunkie

VIP Junglist
we found the xone 92 & the mk5gs in a second hand electrical store in manchester city centre and the police have been in today and recovered all our gear!! FUCKING YES! FUCK YOU THIEVING CUNTS!

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
bet ya it was cash converter on oldham road...some treats in there...

last time i was in there, there was a brand spankin DJM600 for 250 quid...i would have had it if the cash was there.

rob_del_terror

- ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε
VIP Junglist
joyus maximus. i bet your overfackin joyed.

i wonder if it was a second hand shop that takes sellers details. i bet it wasnt. finger print those mothers though. any of ya mates that have been round for a mix best hope they got good alibis :teeth:

boobjunkie

VIP Junglist
(for those who know manc) it's the shop in picadilly gardens right next to the gardens hotel and subway, apparently they were well helpful to the police an they've given them the name of the cunt who sold it to them, he's known to the police for being a thieving little shit so hopefully he'll get sent down and they might even find the stolen ps3 at his house when they nick him, ahhh so happy right now, gonna get bang on it tonight! cheers for all the kind words people

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
(for those who know manc) it's the shop in picadilly gardens right next to the gardens hotel and subway, apparently they were well helpful to the police an they've given them the name of the cunt who sold it to them, he's known to the police for being a thieving little shit so hopefully he'll get sent down and they might even find the stolen ps3 at his house when they nick him, ahhh so happy right now, gonna get bang on it tonight! cheers for all the kind words people
i think a victory wank is in order....

moriaty

VIP Junglist
yeeeeeeeeesssssss!!!!!!!! man, it feels sooo good when this shit happens. im really over the fuckin moon, almost like it happened to me.
if it was me, the plan of action would be the following:
get that scumbag locked up.
find out which nick they got him in.
sell the gear he stole to pay six of the hardest inmates to gang rape him until he dies, all whilst filming the process.
sell the snuff to a japanese guy.
buy new mixer and decks.

a, the circle of life...... or something like that

rob_del_terror

- ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε
VIP Junglist
u should find out who the cunt is and kick the shit out of him.
this. i'm not violent. normally i'm a nice guy. but if someone stole my decks and i found out who it was i would be a machine. i'd literally torture them.
a guy stole my brothers ps2 once. he got pool cued in the middle of the pub quiz.

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Wicked news Junkie! Glad they caught the little cunt. Have the police given you any name details? Like do you know them or of them?

boobjunkie

VIP Junglist
they're refusing to give us his name until he's been arrested and charged but they said they know him quite well he's a thieving little shit who's been in trouble with the police many times before, if he gets off without any kind of prosecution then we'll definitely dish out some street justice