Fucking off to London

So after losing my job it turns out my sister has an opening for me at company she works at down in London. Ive only been there a few times but strictly as a tourist. I'll be living in Richmond, anyone here from that area? Is it a nice place or am i likely to get murked by some rudeboy reppin' der endz??

richmonds very nice i lived there for 2 years. easy links into london. good shopping. and the river.
Are there any decent shops close by or will it mean travelling into the centre? Obviously the main question to ask you guys is "WHERES THE VINYL AT?" any recomendations for good records shops?

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
Are there any decent shops close by or will it mean travelling into the centre? Obviously the main question to ask you guys is "WHERES THE VINYL AT?" any recomendations for good records shops?
ur gunna be in london mate, the vinyl is pretty much everywher

ur gunna be in london mate, the vinyl is pretty much everywher
Lol fair point mate, i just wanted to know if anyone could recomend any places in particular, i dont mind paying over the odds because i know a retail shop costs a hell of a lot more to run than a website but at the same time i dont wanna have my pants pulled down.

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
Lol fair point mate, i just wanted to know if anyone could recomend any places in particular, i dont mind paying over the odds because i know a retail shop costs a hell of a lot more to run than a website but at the same time i dont wanna have my pants pulled down.
yeah well thers a few that i use in soho that are half decent
i go into Blackmarkets now and again, but not very often cuz hes expensive. erm Dub Vendor near harrow road is ok.

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
banquet records in kingston is yuor best bet. proper friendly guys too :)
:word:

banquet get all the major releases & promos in, the even do a stamp scheme thing, spend £100 quid over time and get a tenner's free...

few good nights in kingston over the next cpl of months, Culture Shock on 26th Feb & JFB (DnB set) on 26th Mar @ Waworks, Bacchus and Dillinja, Hazard, GQ & Harry Shotta tonight & Andy C, Basher & SP:MC on 3rd Mar @ Repeater, Mckluscky's

richmond's a bit stuck up it's own arse imo, but there are worse borough's out there

:word:

banquet get all the major releases & promos in, the even do a stamp scheme thing, spend £100 quid over time and get a tenner's free...

few good nights in kingston over the next cpl of months, Culture Shock on 26th Feb & JFB (DnB set) on 26th Mar @ Waworks, Bacchus and Dillinja, Hazard, GQ & Harry Shotta tonight & Andy C, Basher & SP:MC on 3rd Mar @ Repeater, Mckluscky's

richmond's a bit stuck up it's own arse imo, but there are worse borough's out there

Cheers mate, that was my next question...nights out :confused: . I think im going to have to visit a playaz night at Fabric but most of the time i prefer the smaller venues

SLow

Quadrospazzed life-glug
VIP Junglist
Richmonds one of the nicest parts of London, you'll be just fine... In general you'll only find trouble in London if you're an aggy cunt who likes to pull screwfaces or you look weedy and flash expensive gadgets. OR you walk past white hart lane on matchday while kissing your gunners badge ;)