Fucking nearly died!

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
I've just come back from the hospital, I went there cuz I had trouble breathing at work, I thought something might be stuck in my throat, and the doctor said for me to drink a can of coke to help dislodge it. I drank it and 15 mins later said to the doctor again that I still had trouble breathing, he told me to go home and it will be fine. As I was walking out of there I dropped to the floor choking and blacked out, woke up in a hospital bed in a gown. Apparantly I'd blacked out and the doctors tried to put a pipe down my throat but they couldn't so they had to cut my windpipe and get a tube in that way. I'd had an allergic reaction to caffeine which caused the glands in my neck to swell up and put pressure on my windpipe, when the doctor told me to drink the can of coke it was too much and choked me completely. I've been told that I can't do any kind of drugs anymore and I'm not to go to any clubs or nights out for a while, and in a few weeks time I'm to go back to have loads of tests done to see if there's anything else wrong with me. I feel real shit. :(

M-Code

Hubbidy Hibbedy
that's some scary shit dude. didn't you know you were allergic to caffiene or did it just happen?

get well soon man :thumbsup:

sampa

ShadowSniper
I was 8 hours off dying in Feb after a particularly nasty case of appendicitus, we share a common identity there bro although it was bad it doesn't sound half as bad as that shit......my condolences bretheren.

zeeky deek

Moaning all the time.
VIP Junglist
yeah mate, get well soon.

i used to have the worst black outs wen i was younger, nobody knew why, that shit is fuuuuucked!

have u always been allergic to caffiene?

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
They don't know for sure until they do some more test, but they reckon I never had enough in my system to trigger it off until now. See I work night shifts now and caffeine obviously keeps you awake, I took some Pro Plus and drank some coke and it nearly killed me. I feel like some one's tried to force feed me a brick. Cheers everyone for the thoughts.