Fucking Lazy Postie Cunts.

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by GZero, Oct 21, 2009.

1. GZero

GZero No fear no sound!

Sodding postal strike starts tomorrow, what a bunch of whining gits. I need my post, I've forgotton to get things sorted and the bloody thing kicks off tomorrow.

The CWU are idiots. The conservatives are on their way back in and they'll use this as an excuse to kick the ever-loving shit out of the unions, good ones included. Cameron'll get his Thatcher badge and then they go back to pork for their mates and meddling in our affairs.

Not even going to go into why this is going to backfire for them, I'm sure we're all sick to death of the bloody discussion, but really, what utter cunts.

2. vicious-beats

vicious-beats Member

Haven't received my Computer Music mag for 2 months now, other post is arriving ok, ready to set the dogs on them.

3. SLow

SLow Quadrospazzed life-glug

Special delivery stuff will still arrive on time, if any of the 6 people that still send christmas cards are reading this.

The strikes are RMs fault, they should start remunerating the staff a bit more with the amount of money they've been making lately.

4. dnb in ya face

dnb in ya face Loud and Dirrrty

5. $pyto

$pyto Soundcloud changed everything

THATCHER = CUNT.

6. GZero

GZero No fear no sound!

So Special Delivery stuff is going to come as per usual?

Disaster averted then.

7. Dj Dirty Pimp

Dj Dirty Pimp Active Member

my mate works for royal mail, in the sorting offices, where i believe the problems are. He gets paid alot of money. he said he does nothing, his managers let him come in late n leave late. they have competitions to see which bicuit lasts the longest when dunked in tea

they have a pool table and wide screen tell in the staff room. all they do is eat biscuits, cake , drink tea and play pool,

we should strike against them bastards

8. herojuana

herojuana hairy kuala

if you had told me this a year and a half ago i would never have gone to uni...

9. BoudiCat

BoudiCat SERIAY.

Can I just say, not all of them do nothing as you're saying. Some of them get up ay 4am to go to the sorting office then deliver mail from 7. Everyone thinks they have it easy but if getting up & out by 4am is easy then whatever.

10. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

id rather leave early, or its just the same as coming in on-time.. :teeth:

11. Dj Dirty Pimp

ahh obviously has enough spare time to point out mistakes :clown: haha

you know what i meant :gang_bang

12. Dj Dirty Pimp

absolutly, there are alot of honest, hard workers in the royal mail , but im saying there are also alot of them that have this attitude that they can do what they want

13. BoudiCat

BoudiCat SERIAY.

Same as anything really I guess. I just don't think it's fair everyone gives them a hard time.

14. Dj Dirty Pimp

well 50% of my mates work force are the same as him, if not more. So yes they deserve a hard time. its about time they stopped fucking about in what they thought was a secure job and earnt their money properly. I wouldnt expect to walk into asda and see 50% of the staff doing nothing, so why should they get away with it?

The ones who work hard deserve recognition i agree, and theyre motivation to do work must be rather low atm, so big respect to those guys for sticking to it, and getting our mail to our houses..

15. Dj Dirty Pimp

also they have such a huge and rich union that alot of the staff do feel almost inivincibl lol

16. GZero

GZero No fear no sound!

The whole thing smacks of political goings on.

Mark my words this will be used as justification for something, and it's the conservatives so it's probably not going to be pleasant.

For me it's not really about how hard the posties work, it's about Unions abusing their power by making unreasonable demands and backing it up with strikes. When they do shit like this it just make the free market evangelist fuckwits rub their hands together with glee because it provides them with ammunition in the debate over whether Unions should have less power.

David Fucking Cameron's going to try and do a Maggie and attempt to pass laws fucking over all the other worker's unions out there who are basically doing a good and honest job fighting for the deserved rights of their members.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2009
  17. fisher

fisher I've been naughty, I'm banned

On a rather selfish note, i just ordered an xone 62 from chemical. Better be getting here soon ! They wanted another 50 quid for courier next day delivery, so just went with royal gash delivery

18. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

I would kill for a Postie job & I know enough people who would do the same.

Their "equal oppurtunites" policy is the biggest pile of bullshit I have ever heard...

Does anybody here, know anybody who works for them, that has a Criminal Record?

19. Joey AdhD

Joey AdhD sweaty scouser

20. dnb in ya face

dnb in ya face Loud and Dirrrty

Surely they knew what the job involved when they applied for it? They need to stop whining and start working like the rest of us.

"Ohhh ive got to get up at 4am and deliver post to houses, no-one told me this, I didnt sign up to this" sob sob sob sob.

I think they should just sack the lot of em and replace them with chimps.