Fucking Girls

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Treazon, Dec 21, 2007.

1. Treazon

Treazon Myriad Abstruse

Just thought I'd fill everyone with Christmas cheer by announcing that my girlfriend split up with me last night... She slept with one of my 'best mates'.

Post your advice to me and stories about the female sex here, and if you are female and single then "How you doooin?!"

Now I have to try and find someone to stay in my studio apartment with me, so if anyone is thinking of moving to Falmouth, Cornwall then let me know...

:end_of_wo

2. C Dusk

C Dusk 1/2 of Passive/Aggressive

Thats a bloody happy xmas for ya! Hope you didn't buy her present yet? :mad:

3. safety

safety double safety

i feel your pain. me and my mrs split up two months ago after four years. it wouldn't be so bad if i could get her out of my head. i've got records i can't play because they remind of her. at least you can put all your focus into hating her. what you gonna do about your best mate? did you chin him?

4. shakey-blakey@h

shakey-blakey@h blakey

5. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

rebound girl, get a new girl real quick, its alright doing that mate.
    dreadful situation, but the situation only gets as bad as you let it,
    so do not spend too long hating these people, stay away from their kind
    and shine on your own.

6. lokki

lokki JUNGLIST FROM DEYA

shit man..thats harsh. hope it works out for ya.. bitches!!!!!!

7. Treazon

Treazon Myriad Abstruse

I actually benefited (Is that a word?) from it present-wise, I've got an Xbox 360... :gaywhite:

Haven't seen him yet, he's not really my best mate, just one of those mates who seems really sound until he fucks you over... I think he's just gonna get disowned by a few people... and maybe get murdered this weekend.

Haha Shakey you twat...

Yeah thats the plan, I need someone who will cook me dinner, do the washing up and suck me off once in a while... So if you're interested Logikz...

8. logikz

i dont swing that way, well, not when im sober, but id be the luckiest guy in the world if did.

9. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

Didn't D Breakneck experience the same shit last year? Except he went to Sweden to visit her parents over Christmas and she dumped him at the family table?

Nasty!

Anyway, rebound is the best thing - anyone anyhow (but not the Dirty Sanchez with Logikz), don't be fussy (except Logikz of course). It will get your confidence back up. Otherwise you'll be sitting crying listening to Sinead O' Connor, eating crisps and not washing. Which is also cool but after a while it gets addictive and can fuck you up (been there, done that). Last couple of dumps I just rebounded, works better for everybody, even the rebound girls.

10. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

You know when I said we should have a Dnbforum convention in the Dam, well, um, I'm moving to... Korea and its a very long way and sorry can't make it in 2008.

11. Treazon

Treazon Myriad Abstruse

At the moment I'm surprisingly happy! Its given me a bit of time to experiment and hopefully get chlamydia...

Fuck Sinead O'Connor, I need some hectic life changing music... I'm gonna go join Gabbaforum.com

12. YOUNG TUNA

YOUNG TUNA IT'S ME BITCHES

here you man, im still currently in the service and i was away like 3weeks straight. then i get home and my gf doesnt even answer my call and i was like really fucking pissed to her but now where ok. still sometimes she makes my life a living hell

13. SIRUS

SIRUS 変なひと

shag one of her mates, and midway through subtly let slip how much better you think she is at it than you've had before. it'll eventually get back to your ex.

or

go the non revenge route and just focus on things that make you happy, which will take your mind off comfort eating ice cream in tears listening to Christina Aguilera - Beautiful.

14. D BREAKNECK

D BREAKNECK 7 years on top

Yep. Summat like that.

3am Christmas Day morning, dumped outta the blue after 7yrs, then stuck in icy cold claustrophobic Sweden with all her family til New Year's Day. Absolute shitness.

Still, one year on, I've got a nice new job, got a car after yrs of not driving, and been looking after myself, doing ThaiBoxing and keeping fit.

Treazon, you just gotta take care of yrself! All you can do.

15. Treazon

Treazon Myriad Abstruse

What's the deal with Christmas? What a time to split up... Just before Christmas, New Years, my birthday and our 2 year anniversary... BITCHES!

And don't worry, I'll be taking care of mahself, the thing I'm most worried about is how to pay for the rent for my flat, I don't want to move as I work literally 20 seconds from where I live...

16. ScottyEightSix

ScottyEightSix HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN

Get some adverts up in work. I'm sure someone workin there would love to live 20 seconds away, and if your lucky it'll be a bird.

17. logikz

HEAAEHAEHEAHEAHH :lol: :slayer:

18. Treazon

Treazon Myriad Abstruse

Unfortunately its a sausage-fest at work, we're supposed to be getting a girl in the new year so you never know...

19. Gumby

Gumby New Member

dont worry treazon. i still love you xo

and omg dustek :lol:

20. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

Chin up Treazon. Go out this weekend and get silly drunk and pull some birds!