Fucking Dubstep!!

ArguS

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
VIP Junglist
I keep finding dubstep in my Drum and Bass playlist and its really making me mad.. I went through a (very short) dubstep phase, stopped taking ket and realised it was wank.
Now the tracks ive got on my laptop are killin the dnb vibe im in..
Does anyone know a mediaplayer (prefrably not itunes, itunes also makes me mad) that you can sort music by BPM? Or make inteligent playlists? Cos so much Dubstep seems to be labelled as Drum and Bass on here (thats another thing that makes me mad)..
Thanks

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
itunes is the way/ u can set all the info you want on these tunes tho. right cick on tune, get info, change the genre, its at the very bottom

ArguS

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
VIP Junglist
Yeah but there's fuckin loads of it man, it would take me hours to do that to all the tracks..
Can itunes recognise BPM? A media player that can do that would be pretty cool, even if it was made by apple..

Textbook

BUTTER
VIP Junglist
yea itunes does BPM. i used to hate itunes, but its the way forward. you can get all the podcasts on there too which is handy.

i get that problem too, i deleted so much dubstep from my pod n comp, but it still always creeps up on random. fucking annoying.

ArguS

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
VIP Junglist
I made a rule a couple of years ago that I will never delete any music. Because you never know when a girl will come round who loves Dubstep. It's all about the pussy chase..
I don't know why I'm so reluctant to get itunes.. I had it before and it pissed me off..
I had foobar before and it was sick but it got deleted and I lost how I had it all set up and shit..

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I made a rule a couple of years ago that I will never delete any music. Because you never know when a girl will come round who loves Dubstep. It's all about the pussy chase..
I don't know why I'm so reluctant to get itunes.. I had it before and it pissed me off..
I had foobar before and it was sick but it got deleted and I lost how I had it all set up and shit..
if a bird comes round asking for dubstep ignore her request and fuck her anyway! problem solved!

itunes is great! once u have mastered it, u can really benefit from its capabilities! its the best way for serious music lovers to organise their collection imo!

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
ahh... a man after my own heart!... exact same boat as you with dislike for dubstep/itunes!

dubstep was wicked for about a year or so back in 2007/2008 but it's bandwagon certainly got jumped upon!

Sammy_Dodger

Mr Ed
VIP Junglist
If shes already round your place....theres not much of a chase!!...Just play her the tune of bsack slapping on ass!!

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
no sir, im a simple man. loaf of bread, jug o wine, a song that i can sing and my trusty truncheon by my side. windows media player classic, winamp, v player, and the like.

duffer

Under Mi SensI...........
VIP Junglist
Can't you just delete the tracks from Itunes and just keep them on your hard disk in a folder anmed dubstep?

That way you dont have any dubstep in your itunes and you know where it is in case your on a cunt hunt!