Fucking christmas break

Psychoholic

Quantum Cunt
VIP Junglist
So they say christmas is a time to spent with family... I finaly have a week off of work and I thought I would be producin non stop and shit.
But noo noo ! First I have to come to my dad's place, then to my sister, then stay over some days at my mom etc etc. Now I'm sitting at my dad's place. Its boring as hell, I can't produce shit. I have got like 0 insipiration in this house full of normal things and normal people, I can't hit a bong in here so thats no option either. What am I to do ?

I hate christmas. Do you hate christmas ?

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
Stop feeling sorry for yourself bRo get some alcohol and enjoy spending time with loved ones while you have them around one day you might just miss those "boring as hell" christmas's

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
As someone who has lost some family members and has a whole 1 day off work!
I'm quite offended by your attitude.

Grow up and enjoy yourself. If not for yourself then for your family who are probably looking forward to spending time with you.

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
Personally I recommend you spend 12 months in prison without any visitors then see how you feel about family when you come out..

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
Lets be fair guys, how do we know his family aren't utter shit-cunts.
He didn´t say it did he? All he said is "it´s boring at dad´s place, only normal things around, I can´t hit a bong" :teeth:

Standard teenager problems. Therefor Teddy´s point is more than valid. In ten years he won´t open this thread again.

Psychoholic

Quantum Cunt
VIP Junglist
What shit advice sure my folks are okay and spending a day with christmas would be fine but they keep me hostage and swap me out the whole friggin week. Its a waste of time.