Fuckin Rat

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
As of midnight on sunday night, Ive had the biggest c#nt of a rat trapped in my bedroom. Easily the size of my foot, an thats size 13!

Pest control meant to be here by now, im worried about all the cables and records on the floor if im honest, it better not chew through my tunes :mad:

Anyone else have or had a vermin problem?

BoudiCat

SERIAY.
VIP Junglist
Ahhhhhhh fuck. That's horrible.
There's loads of rats in my Dad's house where he comes from & he kills them regularly.
They're nasty fuckers.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
dont have a pest problem any more but when i came home last night my girl had bought a hamster the excitement never seems to stop even for a second would you not agree

Yep!
Use to live above a burger shop and rats use to follow the lovely smell of greasy burgers. Some how they found a way into a cupboard where i had my Sega saturn. The F**king things ate all my cables. :(
Hope your stuff is ok bro

souljah

liquid lover...
VIP Junglist
was over my blokes house once n his mum came in asking if we had seen a loaf of bread. we hadn't nothing else was said until a few days later and she found a chewed up wrapper behind the fridge.
best thing to get rid of vermin....get a cat.
hope everything cool man

Shogun

Vinyl Assassin
Badman Pest Control just turned up with a webber handgun and blasted its brains all over my carpet, Result! :miss_rep:
Shit I got my trusty air gun at home could've done it for ya!!

Wild rats are filth but I used to have a few pet rats and they were feckin ace proper clever little fuckers...but yeah hope all you're stuff is OK and the little bastard ain't pissed everywhere cos man their piss stinks!!!

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
yea man, im not into pest control or anything. But i wouldve busted out my 12" Catana and diced that bitch to bits. Although i am an animal lover>! But if you wake me up yo!! i will fucking kill you!!!

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
As of midnight on sunday night, Ive had the biggest c#nt of a rat trapped in my bedroom. Easily the size of my foot, an thats size 13!

Pest control meant to be here by now, im worried about all the cables and records on the floor if im honest, it better not chew through my tunes :mad:

Anyone else have or had a vermin problem?
why did you call pest control???

wouldnt it be a whole lot more fun if you just hunted it down yourself and fuked it up!!

or is that just me??

Greg P

VIP Junglist
Yeah man, when I was a student we had a proper infestation of rats in our house, there must have been dozens of them - they were everywhere, in the kitchen cupboards, in the lounge, the loft, inside the gas fire, in the TV stand, even found a drowned one in the downstairs toilet...

We got the pest control people in who laid poison all over the house - that sorted the fuckers out, only thing was they all died in places where we couldn't get to - under the floor boards etc so the house stank of rotting meat for the next two weeks...

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
why did you call pest control???

wouldnt it be a whole lot more fun if you just hunted it down yourself and fuked it up!!

or is that just me??
naaaah, im far too much of a pussy, plus the thing was the size of my foot, i wasnt going near that, its tore the carpet to the bare boards, and chewed through my window frame!

serious blood stains on the carpet where the teminator merked it :rambo:

D BREAKNECK

7 years on top
VIP Junglist
Yrs ago. I had been playing TombRaider 1 on ye olde PS1 for about 3 days with hardly any sleep and so was a bit sketchy. Was on a level with rats, and what happens?

A mouse runs across the floor. Proper freak out time. Chased it round the flat with a hammer for a bit. Couldn't whack it so carried on playing, only to be taunted regularly. :mad:

Got pest control next day cos it was a rented flat and I wasn't paying.

:gaywhite:

Then more recently my pyscho cat would regularly bring in rats, mice, birds and rabbits, alive, dead or in bits into the house.

Not great having a mangled pigeon flapping around the kitchen with it's wing hanging off and blood splashing everywhere, or dead rats brought into bed and left on the pillow.

Not great being woken at 6am, by cat torturing a mouse under the bed.