Fuck you Parking Attendant!

mr karnage

deep inside the jungle
VIP Junglist
these attendants are wankers, their uniform says 'officer' on it they cant arrest anyone and if you give them abuse they cant do shit. i dont understand why their uniform says 'officer' on it

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
your not having my money this time bastard!

where was your ticket displayed , sounds daft , even if you have a ticket "now" the attendant would of photo'd the ticket / front screen etc etc , now you still have to apeal bro ,...

just write them a letter stating "you think" theres been a mistake with the mis-doing of a PARKING FINE aka A SCT ... you believe that an inspector has mis-read the ticket time infomation, thus making the SCT ticket found on your window screen "invalid" ...
Thanks for your time ,.. etc etc

dont do what a lot of ppl do and dont bother or write an aggressive letter towards them as councils will make your life even though "your" correct , not waver the ticket ...

goodluck

tpi

Cat Gas

Aka Basis
VIP Junglist
these attendants are wankers, their uniform says 'officer' on it they cant arrest anyone and if you give them abuse they cant do shit. i dont understand why their uniform says 'officer' on it
Reminded me of this. Get past the ads and the long bit and all and its sort of worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
A civil enforcement officer is a person employed to enforce parking, traffic and other restrictions and laws in England & Wales.thats all .. hence why they have officer on their uniform ...

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
because they are an 'officer'... you don't have to be police to be an 'officer' ;)

but it must be the most hated proffession in the country!

where was your ticket displayed , sounds daft , even if you have a ticket "now" the attendant would of photo'd the ticket / front screen etc etc , now you still have to apeal bro ,...

just write them a letter stating "you think" theres been a mistake with the mis-doing of a PARKING FINE aka A SCT ... you believe that an inspector has mis-read the ticket time infomation, thus making the SCT ticket found on your window screen "invalid" ...
Thanks for your time ,.. etc etc

dont do what a lot of ppl do and dont bother or write an aggressive letter towards them as councils will make your life even though "your" correct , not waver the ticket ...

goodluck

tpi
sound advice... i love fighting parking tickets for some reason!

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Sign up to your local Care In The Community Scheme, basically giving old dottys a lift to the shops n back once a week.

You get a green sticker to park in any disabled or city centre parking spot designated by the council for 2 hours free of charge.

So you do your good deed for the week & get bare free parking the rest of the time & avoid these cunts.

On at least 3 occasions they have ticketed me when i've just had this sticker in the screen & i've either caught them at it & got them to revoke it, or had it overturned afterwards & requested & received a written letter of apology from the "officer" in question.

Scum of the fucking earth.

chanty

VIP Junglist
i got my first parking fine today :( parked in KFC car park for 3 hours while i was at football. My fault though i didnt bother reading the 90mins max stay signs. £75 though! steap!

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
i got my first parking fine today :( parked in KFC car park for 3 hours while i was at football. My fault though i didnt bother reading the 90mins max stay signs. £75 though! steap!
then why did the carpark machine allow you to pay for over the given time ... ? or did you do what most do .... buy a ticket , look at the time your sposed to be back and play a game of chance .... the fines aint the officers fault , thats to do with goverment and i have to say "ITS THE PUBLIC THAT VOTE THESE PEOPLE IN" so you have to live with it ,... simple

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
then why did the carpark machine allow you to pay for over the given time ... ? or did you do what most do .... buy a ticket , look at the time your sposed to be back and play a game of chance .... the fines aint the officers fault , thats to do with goverment and i have to say "ITS THE PUBLIC THAT VOTE THESE PEOPLE IN" so you have to live with it ,... simple
what? whilst i agree with the statement that its the enforcing agency and not the TW's fault... i think chanty just parked in one of them free for x hours carparks and over run it?

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
Mr Greddie...no worries mate...just write the council with a copy of your ticket and they will cancel it as they're obliged to do. Unfortunately it's a dirty secret of local authorities that their attendants have to fill quotas...they'll deny it if you ask them!

As for private tickets...be careful before paying up as they aren't fines as such (KFC dont have the authority to fine you!) but a 'charge' for parking on their land (under very tenuous contract law). Private tickets are flimsy at best as they have to prove who was driving the car as well as whether you committed the offence...

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
Mr Greddie...no worries mate...just write the council with a copy of your ticket and they will cancel it as they're obliged to do. Unfortunately it's a dirty secret of local authorities that their attendants have to fill quotas...they'll deny it if you ask them!

As for private tickets...be careful before paying up as they aren't fines as such (KFC dont have the authority to fine you!) but a 'charge' for parking on their land (under very tenuous contract law). Private tickets are flimsy at best as they have to prove who was driving the car as well as whether you committed the offence...
that is a good point... maybe read the even finer print chanty?

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I got raped in the bum by a cracked up rasta on speed on clapham common, then he made me pay his parking ticket and bought my mum a jerk chicken supper and never called her again.