DnB Fuck Yeah!!! I can write melody too...

The kick and snare could probably do with more layers to stand out in the mix, the bassline sounds cool, not sure if it fits with the melody though. If you spend more time on your mix the tune will improve :).

The kick and snare could probably do with more layers to stand out in the mix, the bassline sounds cool, not sure if it fits with the melody though. If you spend more time on your mix the tune will improve :).
Hi man, thanks for opinion :)

To be honest... I know, this track can use some work, but I made it after I spent almost 60 hours with my last track ( I posted it few days ago, if you didn´t check it, it´s here ), which I took really seriously and I think that mixdown there is I´m capable.

Anyway this one... I was just playing my piano and this melody came to me, so I layered it for fun with some of my older drum loops... and then you know, one thing lead to another :D and after 3 hours I had it finished...
So I know, the drums are repetetive, cause it´s only loops playing and the bass... Well I´m pretty shitty when it comes to some liquid bass... I don´t know how to process it. I prefer normaly much harder sound... But I think it´s funny little track with asian vibes :D so I shared it.

Maybe I will rework it seriously someday but I don´t like to go back to old stuff, cause I´m still learning so much everyday, that I would need to rework everything I did :)

hello. i like you new track. nice melody, even I think a bit too repetitive ..
and some layers or background elements could paint a wider picture of it.
pls work on your drums, it seems you do not buds them .. needs gluing imo.
here a nice video on drum bussing I found really helpful ...

Hey dude, I really like your vibe!! Sick! It reminds me of the kind of style I did when I was starting out back in the day! All I can say is keep making beats man!! My biggest advice is to persist and keep learning as much as you can and think about all the layers that makes up some of your fav tunes. Listen carefully to each element your fav producers might be using and try to emulate that =)

Back
Top Bottom