Fuck this country..

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
in the north of WA or NT. there a tons and tons of jobs for anything.

down in melbourne or sydney.. it maybe a lil more difficult.. but, its so easy to get any job man.

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
Iv been considering fucking off for ages to be honest. its just money/familly all that shit. I genuinly wouldnt want to bring up a child in this country id spend half my time worried about them, so many fucking wrongens man. and they get looked after not ridiculed.

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
right down the bottom of the south island of NZ is where i wanna have kids one day. love it down there. isolated. beautiful. perfect.

all you need is a plane ticket man. deal with a few dorm rooms. best thing u'll ever do.

it got down to 18degrees yesterday, i was freezing!!

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
right down the bottom of the south island of NZ is where i wanna have kids one day. love it down there. isolated. beautiful. perfect.

all you need is a plane ticket man. deal with a few dorm rooms. best thing u'll ever do.

it got down to 18degrees yesterday, i was freezing!!
oh you poor soul :teeth:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
there is only one you and one me. here is designanbass tune.

Last edited by a moderator:

fractal

VIP Junglist
Saw the thread title and saw a link to The Sun.

In all seriousness...please stop reading the Sun...or the daily mail.

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
Cry cry cry! Everything's terrible because The Sun says so. Paedos everywhere and FOREIGNERS TAKIN ERR DERBS!! I'm off to Greece/Egypt/Israel/Mali where people get treated right!

LOL - nah this is not purely because of the sun article - that was a example of how easy it is for criminals here. this place been on the decline for fucking ages now. If you dont agree then fair enough. I just hate paying so much for cunts like that women. Iv been working full time for 12 years now and its getting harder and harder for me to live, because there are so many greedy useless cunts here!

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
and for anyone to agree that 3 years in prison for someone who locks there daughter under a bed and drugs them up for money is enough time should be shot dead quite frankly.

---------- Post added at 10:54 ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 ----------

Where are you planning to go?
lol fuck knows mate! isle of white!? orkney islands!? haha

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
its genius haha did you hear the current value one. and tony you worry too much ok? i dont think the world could be any better than this.

and for anyone to agree that 3 years in prison for someone who locks there daughter under a bed and drugs them up for money is enough time should be shot dead quite frankly.

---------- Post added at 10:54 ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 ----------

lol fuck knows mate! isle of white!? orkney islands!? haha
I'll take that as a joke response, but my point still stands. Every day I hear people moaning about 'this bloody country' and immigrants and our judicial system but, frankly, we've got it so easy here it's unbelievable. Try living in Somalia or Pakistan or somewhere... As for that particular story, the woman served half of her sentence, which is the norm and you obviously didn't read it properly because it was Michael Donovan who allegedly did the drugging and tying up.