NO MORE NETSKY, NO MORE HEADPHONES & NO MORE HOW DO I's!!!!!!!!!

Why the fuck are people getting annoyed about people asking about synth recreation? Is it really because the name Netsky is in the title. I mean listen to Sub Focus. He uses synth recreation of Vangelis, D Ramirez and numerous others in his songs. I guess he's just a big copy cat. Maybe these people just want to gain a general understanding of synthesis. I mean look at magazines like Computer Music their guides are filled with How To guides on synth sound reconstruction. I mean so many dnb bass sounds are used over and over, including Netsky's sounds themselves. Maybe you should encourage these newcomers rather than taking a rather abusive attitude towards them. If you can't come up with the formula that's fine but don't hate on kids for wanting to learn. A reply like "you should probably try carving your own sound/learning the fundamentals of sythesis as it will prove more useful in the longrun" is far more respectful rather than "Fuck Netsky" or whatever nonconstructive attitudes you want to come up with.

I think the problem is more to do with people not using the search function and seeing the same thread started over and over.
Don't get your jimmies in a twist.

Why the fuck are people getting annoyed about people asking about synth recreation? Is it really because the name Netsky is in the title. I mean listen to Sub Focus. He uses synth recreation of Vangelis, D Ramirez and numerous others in his songs. I guess he's just a big copy cat. Maybe these people just want to gain a general understanding of synthesis. I mean look at magazines like Computer Music their guides are filled with How To guides on synth sound reconstruction. I mean so many dnb bass sounds are used over and over, including Netsky's sounds themselves. Maybe you should encourage these newcomers rather than taking a rather abusive attitude towards them. If you can't come up with the formula that's fine but don't hate on kids for wanting to learn. A reply like "you should probably try carving your own sound/learning the fundamentals of sythesis as it will prove more useful in the longrun" is far more respectful rather than "Fuck Netsky" or whatever nonconstructive attitudes you want to come up with.

You're overlooking things here. I didnt start this thread just to whine. But this situation has got well out of hand. At the point of writing the original post of this thread there were like 3 threads on a netsky bass and at least another 3 on what headphones should someone buy to produce with, all on the 1st page. We only need one thread of each topic surely? I mean, how difficult is it to come here, browse over what threads are on the 1st page and if one of them is regarding something you wanted to ask, have a quick look inside? But no, people are just too quick with that "post new thread" button arent they?!

seriously now... look at dubstep forum its really fucking well modulated? surely our mods have the power (and responsibility) to managed this forum properly.. i.e. delete shit, move it to appropriate stickies and subs, warn users/delete them etc...?

Seriously bored of seeing this 1st page littered with these 3 subjects! The entire 1st page is filled with netsky, what headphones or how do i do this threads! C'mon guys.....seriously! If you so desperately need to know these things then read the exact same thread about the exact same subject that was posted by someone else a couple of hours beforehand! Use the search function FFS!

We seriously need a new mod in here to keep this place clean of all the shit!

blaming netsky for having a shit following that only wants to emulate him doesnt seem fair, but, i know what you mean.

seriously now... look at dubstep forum its really fucking well modulated? surely our mods have the power (and responsibility) to managed this forum properly.. i.e. delete shit, move it to appropriate stickies and subs, warn users/delete them etc...?

This, any thread started that mentions skrillex gets merged with the mega shit thread, they are on the ball tbf

let me take a moment to say that I agree with the first two words of this thread.
Netsky is a horrible man.

I saw him a few years ago and he played a really good liquid dnb set.
saw him last night for the second time, and he was awful.
he played hiphop, glitchhop, moombahshit, trap and all kinds of shit.

luckily s.p.y. was there =)

Back
Top Bottom