fuck me, it's only panty's birthday

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
to each n everyone of you thank u for making me birthday today a nice moment ...

i went to weymouth to sit by the habour side and relax in the good weather and reflect apon my life as ships rolled in and roll out ...

i dont celebrate birthdays like most people do by partying drinking etc ... i do the oppisite , go away by myself for myself .. weird i know but does me wonders

thanks again .. shit me im 36 lol ..... gosh doesnt time fly by

thanks again , one love panty inspector xxxx

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
Panty mate, hope you're back in Deux soon. That place is beautiful and I know I'd like to spend serious time there - say two months finally learning to be a boarder with a B. Remember man that those dreams are within your grasp and maybe we can spend some time with you as my instructor, hitting those slopes with jungle on our ears.

moriaty

VIP Junglist
be a boarder with a B. Remember man that those dreams are within your grasp and maybe we can spend some time with you as my instructor, hitting those slopes with jungle on our ears.
sorry to gatecrash your date, but i'll be up for that too, love me some snowboarding. havent touched a board since i moved to england, so some dusting will be needed..
and that place looks crazy beautiful too, well lucky if you live there.

once again, happy another year on ya back! :teeth:

(y)

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
to each n everyone of you thank u for making me birthday today a nice moment ...

i went to weymouth to sit by the habour side and relax in the good weather and reflect apon my life as ships rolled in and roll out ...

i dont celebrate birthdays like most people do by partying drinking etc ... i do the oppisite , go away by myself for myself .. weird i know but does me wonders

thanks again .. shit me im 36 lol ..... gosh doesnt time fly by

thanks again , one love panty inspector xxxx

no shit. I live in a town called Weymouth...its 15 miles south of Boston

Prospekt

VIP Junglist
Top guy, maximum respek for your in put into this forum along with your crude jokes. :teeth: Hope you had a good one bruvva!!

GIRLSCANSTEP2

Oh I didnt forget dammit, late but not forgotten!!!
Hope it was a grand birthday, dont let being older get you down ;)