Fuck Craig David

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist
You gotta give him a little bit of credit, he was involved with Artful Dodger on 'Re-wind'.....that tune busted Ayia Napa to bits in '99.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
scissor sisters busted up any winebar in all of southern norway with their 2001 smash hit 'take your mama out all night' with their hip gay brother sister combo

Greg P

VIP Junglist
I once had Craig David's mobile number...

He gave it to a girl I met when he was trying to pull her, so she gave it to just about all of essex...

Tried to prank him but he'd changed it by the time I got it...

I once read a top tips in Viz that was something along the lines of "Craig David: avoid dog shit getting smeared all over your Porshe 911 (including under the door handles) last Tuesday night by not threatening to "have your boys do me some damage" on the Monday"

Craig David is such a tosser, he reckons that his career nosedived because of Bo' Selecta... I think it was more likely linked to him being totally fucking shit...

shadowdemon1990

Original Nuttah
VIP Junglist
He used to be stupidly fat and get bullied allllllllllllll the time !! He went to school with my brothers wife. Thats probz how he got singing where he had no friends ..... poor cunt :lol: !!
Mr g's right tho he does deserve some credit, that was a fucking tunnnnnnne !!
Least he's made a name for him self fair play imo

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist
Mr g's right tho he does deserve some credit, that was a fucking tunnnnnnne !!
Least he's made a name for him self fair play imo
He has fucked that tune ( Colours-hold on )up though, and that bird he had singing it with him @ the Mobos has fucked it in every hole!

Last edited: