DnB Frustrate - EndLoop

Thanks VonHerzog yeah that synth/reese/bass sound could possibly be less prominent..

I wanted this track to be quite techy, but i found it really difficult to break away from the pad sound and just have minimal drums and bass. Ended up keeping the pad throughout, repeating the sub throughout, and just throwing the reese/synthbass sounds over the top. Also played around with lots of other bass edits, got a bit of loop-fatigue and felt those were a bit too contrived and dropped them..

yeah i like this a lot, good oldschool simplistic vibe. only critique is your sub, it pops a bit! It may be intentional, but if not i would personally put a bit of attack on the main envelope!

Cheers guys much appreciated..

Yeah the sub is clicky at the intro, just decided to leave at and it`s getting sidechained by the kick once the drums come in anyway.. :)

Roller, like the tip of the cap to back in the day, still sounds cool and fresh with it! Drums are popping through, nice, snare smacks through! Bringing the funk back, awesome toon!

nice intro, good build up - into nice crisp drums. love the introduction of the bass, really nice :) The highhats after give it some real energy which is cool. I tried to think critically to try and help you but really can't see anything, it's a fairly simple tune really but works really well.

Checked your soundcloud, the turntablist is real nice, great track !

Back
Top Bottom