Fruityloops

this is a bit of a weird question mate, there's really no software that's "good for dnb". Fruity's plus points are it's easy of use and it's speed (and the price if you're the kinda fella that pays for things :D)

My fave underground artist uses that, and he sure knows his way around it.

Myself, I use freeware called Buzz (only 'cause I'm skint). Once you figure out how to avoid toyish sounds with it, the world's your oyster. It can sound plastic, though, but I manage.

Chuck :drums:

Im a FruityLooper and I think it the fukn dinger !– Make sure you get WASP / edit events save-enabled,
otherwise its game over!!

A producers I know only uses Fruityloops and he makes ‘new-asshole-tearin’ tunes!

i would send the file to u but i cant find my disc:-/

as soon as i find it ill send it to u with instructions how to enable it

Fruityloops is the dogs danglies for producing dnb in my books, wicked program!
Check the New tracks or 2079-e forum for some examples of what can be done with it!

Fruity Loops is an abosolute must for a beginner or pro. It's easy to use & navigate & with the lateset addition you can import VST Plug-In straight to your tracks. Also use WASP it definetly add's the stinger!

I just got rid of Buzz for good. Its unprofessional sound was threatening to be a glass ceiling no matter how proficient my choonage was. I downloaded a Buzz-like tracker called "Psycle," but I might never touch it again for this reason:

I've been researching FL, even playing with the demo (which I turned into a full version, hehe - but I would happily pay for this if I had the means since it's reasonably priced). I like the interface and the ease of use, plus it can support Buzz Machines, so I can still play with my favourites.

I reckon better times are ahead for me...

Chuck :drums:

Originally posted by DBS[2079-e]
no fruity loops is more good for making hard polka music, for dnb i use dnbcreator6.1

wotthe ..
:lol:

Fruityloops is cool, well easy to use

Try using it as a VST instrument, fucking amazing some of the things you can do.

technology, eh? :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom