Fruity question

JungleFever

VIP Junglist
When you make bass in a pattern and you piano roll it, how do you bounce it into the main drawing board?

whats fruity 10 like? is it much better?

cheers

hehehehe the Main Drawing Board?

you mean the playlist or the step sequencer (can't go back to the step sequencer with a piano roll pattern)

also FL 10 is wayyyyyyyyyyyy better than 9

u can just draw patterns into the playlist. just open the playlist (f5 or the playlist-symbol) and draw by clicking. make sure the right #pattern is selected in the box next to the bpms though. (i hope thats what you meant?^^)

na thats not what i meant at all mate, I mean how do you bounce bass from the piano roll into a wav or mp3 file so you can put it into the step sequencer or whatever its called, u can do it in logic peice of piss but duno how you do it in fruity

as far as I know there is no bouncing function in fruity, I've been looking for this for a while now too.. I just export it as a wav and then just put it in the sequencer

as far as I know there is no bouncing function in fruity, I've been looking for this for a while now too.. I just export it as a wav and then just put it in the sequencer

There is a way, its a bit long but you simply send it to a free fx channel open up the edison, hit record, play the pattern, then on the right hand side of the edison in the corner there's a button which helps you drag what you've recorded into the step-sequencer. If you want to know where the file is, it will be in sliced beats edison automatically names it to Dragged sample_1..._2..etc

As far as which is better fl9 or 10 i was reluctant to move to 9 from 8. In 8 at least it let you chose how you can view shit, I've finally made the transition to 9 and got used to the upside down playlist, but i heard fl10 doesnt even have a pattern section anymore! :/
So Fuck that noise!

There is a way, its a bit long but you simply send it to a free fx channel open up the edison, hit record, play the pattern, then on the right hand side of the edison in the corner there's a button which helps you drag what you've recorded into the step-sequencer. If you want to know where the file is, it will be in sliced beats edison automatically names it to Dragged sample_1..._2..etc

As far as which is better fl9 or 10 i was reluctant to move to 9 from 8. In 8 at least it let you chose how you can view shit, I've finally made the transition to 9 and got used to the upside down playlist, but i heard fl10 doesnt even have a pattern section anymore! :/
So Fuck that noise!

FL10 has patterns as an option from the general settings page (they're disabled by default).

Back
Top Bottom