Fruity question

neddez

VIP Junglist
hehehehe the Main Drawing Board?

you mean the playlist or the step sequencer (can't go back to the step sequencer with a piano roll pattern)

also FL 10 is wayyyyyyyyyyyy better than 9

u can just draw patterns into the playlist. just open the playlist (f5 or the playlist-symbol) and draw by clicking. make sure the right #pattern is selected in the box next to the bpms though. (i hope thats what you meant?^^)

JungleFever

VIP Junglist
na thats not what i meant at all mate, I mean how do you bounce bass from the piano roll into a wav or mp3 file so you can put it into the step sequencer or whatever its called, u can do it in logic peice of piss but duno how you do it in fruity

Kibon

Blaze It Down !
VIP Junglist
as far as I know there is no bouncing function in fruity, I've been looking for this for a while now too.. I just export it as a wav and then just put it in the sequencer

Sammy Dexcell

Stop editing my profile Smarty!
VIP Junglist
as far as I know there is no bouncing function in fruity, I've been looking for this for a while now too.. I just export it as a wav and then just put it in the sequencer
There is a way, its a bit long but you simply send it to a free fx channel open up the edison, hit record, play the pattern, then on the right hand side of the edison in the corner there's a button which helps you drag what you've recorded into the step-sequencer. If you want to know where the file is, it will be in sliced beats edison automatically names it to Dragged sample_1..._2..etc

As far as which is better fl9 or 10 i was reluctant to move to 9 from 8. In 8 at least it let you chose how you can view shit, I've finally made the transition to 9 and got used to the upside down playlist, but i heard fl10 doesnt even have a pattern section anymore! :/
So Fuck that noise!

spyre

sample all the things
VIP Junglist
There is a way, its a bit long but you simply send it to a free fx channel open up the edison, hit record, play the pattern, then on the right hand side of the edison in the corner there's a button which helps you drag what you've recorded into the step-sequencer. If you want to know where the file is, it will be in sliced beats edison automatically names it to Dragged sample_1..._2..etc

As far as which is better fl9 or 10 i was reluctant to move to 9 from 8. In 8 at least it let you chose how you can view shit, I've finally made the transition to 9 and got used to the upside down playlist, but i heard fl10 doesnt even have a pattern section anymore! :/
So Fuck that noise!
FL10 has patterns as an option from the general settings page (they're disabled by default).