FRUITY LOOPS

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
ez :slick:

just had a go on fruity loops, and oh my gosh...how easy is that to use!!!!

i was wondering where the best sourse of fruity friendly online sample could be got.

also do you know a good (and free!) online guide to fruity????

and finally is thjere anywhere i can get it cheap from (cos im a skinflint innit!).

cheers evry :beers: body!

Yea the Sytrus is great, a little hard on the cpu for me though, but http://www.breakbeat-paradise.com has sum great samples, sum of em have to be cut up and separated from each other though cuz they will put a bunch of samples in one audio file separated by a couple seconds of silence. Good samples though.

As far as guides, just google for "fruity loops drum n bass" or sumthin like that. Spinwarp.com has sum good tutorials for fruity that are geared towards dnb. Good luck bro :gslayer:

Same place you get any other sort of samples.

I've just come across from Reason to Fruity and so far I love it, its nice and easy and intuitive to use, has VST support, nice sound and some ver cool features (beat slicer is ok, the chord selector thingy in the piano roll etc). :cool:

For samples I'd try to rip stuff from any CDs you can get your hands on and also from your record collection.

Also the mixes in the 1992 forum are good for this!

Back
Top Bottom