Fruity Loops Production's?

B

BDS

Can any1 give me the names of some tunes that have been made using fruity loops and have got big (D&B only)

Ez

Really, Spor uses Fruityloops!?!?!?!

TBH I thought FL was a bit lightweight (no offence intended Jay, you guys are great producers) and that you're better off using Logic, or perhaps Cubase & Reason (that's what I've got, works like a dream)...

Especially seeing as it's really easy to get cracked copies for nothing, ahem... so I've heard

Really, Spor uses Fruityloops!?!?!?!

TBH I thought FL was a bit lightweight (no offence intended Jay, you guys are great producers) and that you're better off using Logic, or perhaps Cubase & Reason (that's what I've got, works like a dream)...

Especially seeing as it's really easy to get cracked copies for nothing, ahem... so I've heard

alot of it is down to personal preference, i have tried to use reason, an i found the structuring and rewiring awkward, an with no platform for vsts, it had no use for me to use.
I can tell when I hear a drum track that has been sequenced in Reason.

The whole layout of FL is much easier to navigate, sequencing drums are clearer than redrum an have a much fuller sound when compressed in FL, an the slicer is FL is the best beat manipulator ive used, easy to glitch an edit sections in seconds.

An it supports all my favourite vsts and plugins. :rslayer:

alot of it is down to personal preference, i have tried to use reason, an i found the structuring and rewiring awkward, an with no platform for vsts, it had no use for me to use.
I can tell when I hear a drum track that has been sequenced in Reason.

The whole layout of FL is much easier to navigate, sequencing drums are clearer than redrum an have a much fuller sound when compressed in FL, an the slicer is FL is the best beat manipulator ive used, easy to glitch an edit sections in seconds.

An it supports all my favourite vsts and plugins. :rslayer:

Yeah for sure, defo down to personal preference, each programme has it's own pros and cons... I guess also it's down to what works best with your setup, with your needs etc

I'm not much into Reason either, the sequencer on it is really fucking awkward...

I do all my sequencing in Cubase and just use Reason for the sounds - all the compression, effects and automation is taken care of in Cubase...

Having said all this I haven't made any music for way over a year now - decided to concentrate on DJing for a while, plus my computer is shit so it's real frustrating!

They weren't exactly huge but loads of my early releases were done in Fruity. It's a good program to use.

i use fruity but i'm moving up to nuendo as soon as i can..fruitys got limitations but its really good to learn on
i need 2 progress now though

Back
Top Bottom