Fruity Loops or Reason

OneFootSkankah

VIP Junglist
I want to start to make music which one is best for making electro/liquid style dnb and dubstep and in the long run which would be better if i was to get good at the program ....

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
get demos first if possible and see what u prefer
i use reason but im not sayin its better than other programs its just better for me

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
wrong forum. try out some demos basically. no program is better suited for a certain style of music, its down to what you feel comfortable with.

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
I want to start to make music which one is best for making electro/liquid style dnb and dubstep and in the long run which would be better if i was to get good at the program ....
no one daw is better than the other, yes they each have their strong points (FL's being user friendly, reson its excellent built in synths [or so i'm told]) but at the end of the day its what YOU like and want!

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
no one daw is better than the other, yes they each have their strong points (FL's being user friendly, reson its excellent built in synths [or so i'm told]) but at the end of the day its what YOU like and want!
reason does have bangin synths!:teeth:

Dj Dirty Pimp

VIP Junglist
ive used fruity for like 2 years and i love it,now i have a mac and reason and i am totally lost. not a clue. Fruity is much easier.