Fruity Loops beginner guide

Rubs90

KeyControl
VIP Junglist
Anyone got any good guide to learn all the basics of Fruity Loops? I just got it but I'm completely lost in it (so many buttons)

i did a guide to the basics a while back...... cant remember who i done it for though

should be in a thread somewhere

THE BLUE LINE UNDER THE SECTION LISTINGS OF THE FORUM ^^^^^^^ UP THERE .... THERE IS A ' SEARCH OPTION' ... SEARCH .... BEGINNERS ... OR BEGINNERS GUIDE ... AND IT WILL SHOW ALL THREADS WITH THIS INFORMATION, THEN SCAN THRU... ALSO , GO ON YOUTUBE, SEARCH ' WARBEATS FL STUDIO ' ... HE TAUGHT ME THE VERY BASICS, WATCH HIS VIDEOS, YOU WILL LEARN THE BASICS EASILY, DONT GIVE UP, IT IS ACTUALLY PRETTY SIMPLE AND STRAIGHT FORWARD ONC YOU GET YOUR HEAD ROUND IT .... SORRY FOR THE CAPITALS...

This maybe stupid question but what is Fruity Loops? I don't have clue when it comes to production things like that. Thanks

If he doesn't know what Fruity is he's not going to know what a DAW is you tit! :lol: Fruity Loops is production software, like a "Virtual Studio" if you may.

What if he knew what a DAW is but he hasn't heard of FL? Oh!

But still that's doubted. What I should really say is

Thank you kind sir for giving me a peace of advise! I shall consider one's knowledge before I proclaim "DDDAAWWW!!!"

Back
Top Bottom