Fruity issue!

mikeOO1

my master volume automation is at 80% which was fine earlier but now i can only get it as close as 79 or 82%, ive heard there is a way of having supreme dial/knob control? just had a look in fruity's troubleshoot and cant find anything. can anyone help?

when drawing shit into the piano roll it can get tedious as fuck to draw bar after bar of the same thing - if its a high hat for example...so just do four hat hits (for example), then press : CTRL + A (selects all), CTRL + C (copies) then CTRL + V (pastes), then drag it over ones, repeat the ctrls and you've got four bars done in like 4 seconds.

pretty useful

to move a sample up and down in the sequencer hold alt and use the up/down directional key.. i only found this out the other day :lol:

when drawing shit into the piano roll it can get tedious as fuck to draw bar after bar of the same thing - if its a high hat for example...so just do four hat hits (for example), then press : CTRL + A (selects all), CTRL + C (copies) then CTRL + V (pastes), then drag it over ones, repeat the ctrls and you've got four bars done in like 4 seconds.

pretty useful

sounds faster than hitting the drop menu. ;)

to move a sample up and down in the sequencer hold alt and use the up/down directional key.. i only found this out the other day :lol:

hahah what are you like mate!?! nice one :)

Custom avatar 300 posts yeah? ill FAQ it if no one says in 5 mins. lol

Last edited:
so just do four hat hits (for example), then press : CTRL + A (selects all), CTRL + C (copies) then CTRL + V (pastes)

Or hold CTRL, drag a box around what you want to duplicate, then hold shift and drag it all over. They both do just the same thing. :)

Back
Top Bottom