fruity is being a bastard

B

BDS

right then....

every time i open fruity it just closes itself back down again.same with massive.

wtf is goin on it said something about it couldnt read something and gave me a load of letters and numbers once but never since.

im baffled any1 got any suggestions?

a;so for some reason now i cant do a system restore wtf is goin on????

sounds like you got a dodgy crack mr.bds ;) oh btw, i checked your tune, the intro is sick, loving the sounds, drums ened to be a little crsiper and im not really into dubstep but keep it up mate! (y)

sounds like you got a dodgy crack mr.bds ;) oh btw, i checked your tune, the intro is sick, loving the sounds, drums ened to be a little crsiper and im not really into dubstep but keep it up mate! (y)

nice 1 m8 cheers 4 the feedback the tune is only a ruff draught atm so i'll repost when its progressed a bit more see wat u think.I hope I dont have to get fruity and massive again from scratch that will piss me right off haha

oh yeh and just call me B im regretting the DS already haha

it's just massive, works 1 once, if your lucky twice, then turns into a massive cunt, tried every single cracked release and none of them continue to work in fruity, just as a standalone vst

99% of people on here use cracks as we have bills rent debts etc to pay and cant afford to go out and pay stupid prices for a couple of bits of software "I will eventually get my own copy's but money is tight and savings a bitch yagetme? "and please dont refer to me as a "noob" Im sure u didnt appreciate it when you first started so why carry it on?

cheers tho

Back
Top Bottom