front 2 back vip and remix (not original sin)

dscpotts

hi, i kmow there is the originalsin remix of this, which in my opinion is a bit shite, but im sure ive heard Andy c play a VIP which is a lot better. Was i hearing things, is there a vip??

Also, i have heard a tune which sounds like it could be a remix of front to back, but drops like Original Sin's Therapy which the crazy drums. Not sure if its another remix or just a tune that sounds like front to back.

Anyone know of the tune im talking about. if i can find a sample ill post it.
cheers

only andy c tune i can think of with crazy drums at the mo is callide - supreme?? if not then no clue mate sorry =/ but either way it's a fucking banger i'm sure you'll enjoy it if you haven't heard it ..

ok after speaking to joe from sigma i can confirm there is a sigma vip of front to back, but alas its not gettin released. :(

There used to be a clean version of 2 and a half mins of it, but thats been deleted now, imagine the original with more pitch changes and heavier drums

How the hell did this end up in this corner of the forum anywhoo?

Yeah, sorry all for posting this in the wrong place.

I could and should have saved all your time by letting you know I found out what tune it was shortly after posting the thread. Thanks anyway.

I'm just supprised someone can get away with doing a tune that sounds so blatently like someone elses.

Shame about the VIP too, it is my favorite version.

Back
Top Bottom