From the Sun - DropKick, Noob artist, would love some C and C and feedback please!

Trenton

My First Song, just a preview (I'm slightly lost with what else to put in it atm!). I have a feeling some of the volume levels are off! Need some help to fix it on fl studio 9 if thats alright? First post as well! So any Feedback and C and C/Tips would be great!

Many thanks,
Trenton.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOE2mDyjb2Q

Last edited:
Re: From the Sun - DropKick, Noob artist, would love some C and C and feedback please

ill bite, but being this is your first post you're not likely to get much out of these guys. make your way around and contribute a bit first homeboy.

as for the review.

im diggin the 8 bit sound on some of your hits but unfortunatley the drums sound straight out of an 808. which is bad. the drop is OK, i dont like the way the bass is coming thru but i do like that you've really got it moving around. those stabs at 2:55 are really annoying, maybee just do one and repeat it with some echo/delay.
keep it up. good concept.

Re: From the Sun - DropKick, Noob artist, would love some C and C and feedback please

Hey there!
Thanks a lot for C and C and all. Sorry but what do you mean by an 808? Do you think I should make the bass sound more punchy and lower? Yes the stabs at the end were just there to fill in time (Laughs). I haven't completely sussed out the rest of the song yet.
Thanks a lot for the tips anyway!
I'll try help around in the forum now!
Trenton.

You need to work on your song structure. It sounds like you've just dropped a bunch of samples in the Daw.
But for a first tune that's fine, just keep making music.

Back
Top Bottom