Frist track in a long time!

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
Hello everyone,
This is my first track in a long time and I am not so sure of myself. Any mix tips, organizational tips would be greatly appreciated. Also the main lead is from the June Miller sample pack, so is one of the pads.

Those drums punch nicely mate, the bass is a bit messy sometimes but it's still great! Will listen on a better system later though

sounds good, drums are punchy and the synths/samples you used fit together well......liking it mate (y)

Yeah man! The amounts of different synths and samples, fills and FX is just insane... Im impressed with you being able to keep the mix so clean that it is. I didn't really feel your choice of snare tho... It's a bit too sharp for me.

And I thought the riff in the buildup was the catchiest haha, wish you used that more!

Yeah man! The amounts of different synths and samples, fills and FX is just insane... Im impressed with you being able to keep the mix so clean that it is. I didn't really feel your choice of snare tho... It's a bit too sharp for me.

And I thought the riff in the buildup was the catchiest haha, wish you used that more!

Agree with Jimpa about the snare, sounds too white noisy, could do with a bit of weight behind it.

Not really my style of tune, but liked how you built the intro, and the Breakdown also. The mix sounded good to me, especially with so much going on, really well put together.

The snare could do with some more mids. Mixwise.. do some EQ'ing! ;) Bring down the hats a little bit maybe, and up the basss :D

Just an idea.. how about your second drop starting with a halftime beat? Like drumstep, but the rest of the elements the same, the warped bass extended here and there. Could really give the tune a nasty edge and more interest ;) (As an example track think about Enei - Centrifuge)

there's a bit too much going on for me, but i like it. i think you should have a few less hectic sections that focus on the low bass.

nice work tho mate, keep going with it and it'll be really good.

can only really re-say whats been said. some mad sounds going on. good arrangement, would like to see a different snare too tho!

Like it! would like to hear more break downs focusing on the drums and the bass to bring them to the fore and drive the track a bit more. Good work

Back
Top Bottom