Friday!!!

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
me and sammy dodger are gonna get on the M dot dizzle and record a mix..... may even post it up on here for a laugh.... LockjawUK b2b Sammy Gurner.... gonna be sick!! hahahaha

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
Going to some white collar boxing do tonight. Should be a good laugh. Family orientated stuff on Saturday. Sod all on Sunday. Off all next week and got 2 gigs on Monday and Thursday in Manchester.

SLow

Quadrospazzed life-glug
VIP Junglist
I'm going to work at the YMCA charity shop tomorrow! And next Saturday! And every Saturday after that for the next 17 weeks! Woop de doo! It feels so good to give something back to the community!

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
I'm going to work at the YMCA charity shop tomorrow! And next Saturday! And every Saturday after that for the next 17 weeks! Woop de doo! It feels so good to give something back to the community!
That's touching. I bet it makes you feel satisfied with yourself.

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
hahaha gotta go town tomnmorow as it happens! i will be amking sure i turn up with a camera!!