Friday 24th October

yeaa was finkin bout goin der but hazard is only da big name on da flyer plus ders shit mcs

BROOKES BROTHERS YOU NOOB! THEY'VE MADE THE BIGGEST VOCAL TRACK THIS YEAR!

Dj Frenzy and Dj Rail are also very good up and coming DJ's. Dj Wire is also a quality producer who will have a nice selection of dubs on him.

Plus the MC's aren't big names but they're definitely not waste and wont chat a ton of shit like a lot of MC's these days. I help run SubLow hence me defending it. :teeth:

BROOKES BROTHERS YOU NOOB! THEY'VE MADE THE BIGGEST VOCAL TRACK THIS YEAR!

Dj Frenzy and Dj Rail are also very good up and coming DJ's. Dj Wire is also a quality producer who will have a nice selection of dubs on him.

Plus the MC's aren't big names but they're definitely not waste and wont chat a ton of shit like a lot of MC's these days. I help run SubLow hence me defending it. :teeth:

Tell the yoot dem Alex.........they don't know!!!!!

yea fair enuff no need 2 ave a go i prefer lisenin 2 drum n bass wiv loads of mcs. im sure ders alot of people who feel da same way but i undastand ders ravers out der who do not prefer mcs.

yea fair enuff no need 2 ave a go i prefer lisenin 2 drum n bass wiv loads of mcs. im sure ders alot of people who feel da same way but i undastand ders ravers out der who do not prefer mcs.

fair play to that. You should enjoy their set to be fair, they do play a very dancefloor style, every set of theirs ive seen has gone off!!

Back
Top Bottom