Friction vs Vol3

wow! some tunes on this! so a 4-track vinyl I take it? Mean, cueing the 2nd tune on a side on a picture disk will be fun (haha)

I am still unsold on Number 2, the Icicle collab is OK but has a short lifespan for me. The tune with Technimatic is nice, but isn't worth shelling out quite a bit for the plate...

All four are great tracks, my two favourites are the tunes with Ulterior Motive and Metrik!
This is a great series, excited to see who he's going to work with next.

Pretty disappointed with the Metrik & Dimension ones (After all can't expect much in reality) but the ones with Ulterior and Prolix are pretty sick, interesting to see how these collabs play out, especially when the artists are really different in styles. Big ups to Friction/Shogun ;)

I'm not too keen on the Prolix collab, Dimension one is pretty much what I've expected, was pleasantly surprised by that Metrik one and Curfew is a fucking monster! Great series so far, I think vol.2 is worth bagging solely for Floating Frames @rhytmatix :)

I'm really not a fan of how Shogun are pressing releases these days. LP's with 4 tunes a side, picture discs for a tenner each. £4 extra for a picture just isn't worth it, I would rather have a black vinyl!

I'm really not a fan of how Shogun are pressing releases these days. LP's with 4 tunes a side, picture discs for a tenner each. £4 extra for a picture just isn't worth it, I would rather have a black vinyl!

I'm 100% with you on the albums matter, but I really like those picture discs, they look wicked and playing those isn't much different from black ones if you ask me. Still better than 33 rpm multiple tunes per side blacks.

I'm 100% with you on the albums matter, but I really like those picture discs, they look wicked and playing those isn't much different from black ones if you ask me. Still better than 33 rpm multiple tunes per side blacks.

It's the fact that it's £4 extra for the picture, I wouldn't be against it if it was the same price

this one will be 33rpm 2-tunes a side on picture disk I imagine...

Back
Top Bottom