Friction presents 'ASSASSIN VOL.1'

I swear on mix CD's they do all the mixing digitally and pre-pitched....am I wrong?

yea i been thinking something was up since i bought andy c dnb arena mix cd, and the editor messed up and the t/l was
1. rockstar 2. lowdown 3. electric but when i put the cd in it played rockstar, electric then lowdown then back to your roots. it sounded hella weird, but it was still seamless. i realize hes close to perfect but after a couple tracks the pitch has to be a lil off one way or the other.

Downloaded the continuous mix from play.com but the quality was SHIT - it was really messed up and had loads of glitches and stuff. Got a refund and am going to buy it from somewhere else soon-ish...it sounds like it would be spot on otherwise though, can't wait!

I wanna get it from iTunes or sumin cos cant be assed to have the CD case. I know i know, im just the worst

Downloaded the continuous mix from play.com but the quality was SHIT - it was really messed up and had loads of glitches and stuff. Got a refund and am going to buy it from somewhere else soon-ish...it sounds like it would be spot on otherwise though, can't wait!

Brilliant! im just downloading this from there! it was a whole £2! thought id found a right bargain! play.wrong FAIL!!!

Back
Top Bottom