friction or andy c??

bob_bobster

notice that friction is starting to top the flyers now over mr c?

just wondered who everyone thinks is the better dj? or who is their favourite?

personally, i think friction is the dogs bollox! his mixing is tight and his tune selection is next to none!

wats everyone else's thoughts??

I prefer andy, but yeah friction is probably better at mixing. I just love andys style, nothing beats andy when he does a triple drop with dreadlock :D

There was a point in time when I rated Friction more but not anymore.
Andys sets are almost like live shows because of the skill involved and the crowd atmosphere. Plus its Andy fuckin C man!

I think friction is a wikid DJ but if im honest im not a massive fan of the majority of shogun releases, and obv his selection is influenced by his labels dubplates, new tracks, styles etc.

On the other hand i think that when it comes to ram i spend a good portion of my life waiting for their new releases to come out and think they are my favourite label EVER not even just within dnb, i think Andy is a legend not only for his choon selection but his ability to spot incredible talent and way ahead of the game. If you look at rams artists each of em push the boundaries of the genre in different and exciting ways and each have clear distinct style. For this reason each and every time i go and see andy play im not only going to hear the standard club smashers but also educated on what's gonna be big a few months down the line. Too many times have i been raving to one of his sets and gone "what the fuck is this tune? its so sick" and inevitably it ends up being one of the largest releases of the year.

I do love all things dnb btw im not just a dancefloor whore.

safe x

I think friction is a wikid DJ but if im honest im not a massive fan of the majority of shogun releases, and obv his selection is influenced by his labels dubplates, new tracks, styles etc.

On the other hand i think that when it comes to ram i spend a good portion of my life waiting for their new releases to come out and think they are my favourite label EVER not even just within dnb, i think Andy is a legend not only for his choon selection but his ability to spot incredible talent and way ahead of the game. If you look at rams artists each of em push the boundaries of the genre in different and exciting ways and each have clear distinct style. For this reason each and every time i go and see andy play im not only going to hear the standard club smashers but also educated on what's gonna be big a few months down the line. Too many times have i been raving to one of his sets and gone "what the fuck is this tune? its so sick" and inevitably it ends up being one of the largest releases of the year.

safe x

That was like poetry...a wierd poem but poetry none the less!

safe x

:word:

Yeah man Ram beats Shogun hands down.
Pretty much every big name in DnB has released on Ram at some point.
Fresh
Subfocus
C&S
Moving Fusion
Noisia
even Pendulum

Yeah man Ram beats Shogun hands down.
Pretty much every big name in DnB has released on Ram at some point.
Fresh
Subfocus
C&S
Moving Fusion
Noisia
even Pendulum

If your including pendulum for the Pack of Wolves remix, you gotta include Roni Size for his Hotness remix

yer ram practicly take up a good portion of the dnb scene and thats cos they release such high quality tunes that big produces on other labels or hu even run their own labels wanna be apart of what ram does in some way.

they keep evolving their sound and releasing experimental but top quality artists like culture shock whilst they relase the amazingness of chase n status, sub focus, who all have their own style which somehow fits in with the ram family. even tho they keep pushing the boundaries i think theyre quality control is still way up there. for example ive not been enjoying much of the experimental side of hospital recently and tbh i am very questionable about the direction the label seems to be going in. wheras ram keep releasing such different and experimental stuff that never fails to get people on their feet raving.

Back
Top Bottom