friction or andy c??

hes gets them through those labels because its easier to get!

Hype will give him Playaz and Ganja stuff also Original Sin/Gdub are signed to playaz so theres all the propoganda stuff sent through

he owns radius so he'll get them through easily.

hes mates with Escape so he can get music hertz stuff easily

he plays lowdown deep stuff

he plays frontline stuff

he plays r sound stuff

he plays calypso stuff

its not that limeted if you look at it

hes gets them through those labels because its easier to get!

Hype will give him Playaz and Ganja stuff also Original Sin/Gdub are signed to playaz so theres all the propoganda stuff sent through

he owns radius so he'll get them through easily.

hes mates with Escape so he can get music hertz stuff easily

he plays lowdown deep stuff

he plays frontline stuff

he plays r sound stuff

he plays calypso stuff

its not that limeted if you look at it

i think it is quite limited though.

BOTH of them are sick......................its too hard to choose between them they both smash it everytime. standard.

Yo, Friction is a BEAST no doubt about that. Andy never thought too much of that guy. But 95% of u kids are spaced out or geeked up so your gonna like Andy. What gets me is that everything is soo distorted really . FRICTION hands down..,.....

first things first. hazard considers himself a producer above anything, and values that above anything, djing second.he has never made any kind of statement regarding his djing. i think shadow sniper said it?, djing isn't just about mixing. agreed its a big part, but its also about taking the crowd up, down, fast, and slow. the guy who does the cd packs for slammin ( i think cant remember off the top of my head ) said to hazard he hates doing his sets cos of the amount of tunes he plays compared to other dj's sets. as he has to break the set down to tracks. his answer. " i like to give the ravers value for money " also being a popular/good dj should involve making youself affordable to regular people. not just super events. and to end any kind of further argument.... you want the best dj in regards to mixing???? answer. RANDALL. end of
focker out

But the thing is Hazard only plays tracks by him, his mates, and his label buddies...

On CD...

And he doesn't even look at the crowd, a very big DJ I was talking too said he watched him play, didn't look up once...

Sorry, but that's not DJ'ing, not at all, that's just playing the music you make or like, in time, they're different things...

Now can we go back to talking about Andy C and Friction, they're actual DJ's...

And he doesn't even look at the crowd, a very big DJ I was talking too said he watched him play, didn't look up once...

Sorry, but that's not DJ'ing

I forgot to read that bit in "how to be a dj" book. Thats bollocks. Even if he doesn't look at the crowd it doesn't make him less of a dj than anyone, have you seen all of his sets hes does, no i doubt it so you cant say he never looks at the crowd

I forgot to read that bit in "how to be a dj" book. Thats bollocks. Even if he doesn't look at the crowd it doesn't make him less of a dj than anyone, have you seen all of his sets hes does, no i doubt it so you cant say he never looks at the crowd

Whatever man, a DJ is meant to respond, feed off, tease, educate, and entertain the crowd, it's called making a connection with your audience...

That's what makes a great DJ Andy C or Friction, and mediocre one DJ Hazard

Hey if you don't agree then that's cool man, no worries, you're entitled to your opinion...

Now can we go back to Andy and Friction pls, go start a Hazard thread if that's what you wanna post about...

Back
Top Bottom