friction or andy c??

how about andy c b2b friction coz because their both pioneers in the game.

yeah, i really hate hearing a wide variety of tunes, some of which by producers i've not even heard of when i go out.

what i really want to hear the same 15 songs by the same 4 producers played 6 times a night from open til close.

now, that's what i call raving!!

Im not sure who your knocking there mate? Im being dumb I know.

I agree that I havent really seen anything to show Hazard to be a good dj. I think its just the fresh dubs and having the more popular mc's on his sets. Then again I havent ever been impressed by Taxman or G Dub but then thats another can of worms although.

Andy C is the greatest. Not going to put any well thought out factual comments as deep down I think we all know he is the best.

Im not sure who your knocking there mate? Im being dumb I know.

I agree that I havent really seen anything to show Hazard to be a good dj. I think its just the fresh dubs and having the more popular mc's on his sets. Then again I havent ever been impressed by Taxman or G Dub but then thats another can of worms although.

Andy C is the greatest. Not going to put any well thought out factual comments as deep down I think we all know he is the best.

popular mcs on the hazards sets?? not always mate thats not a good comment to come out with..ive heard presha on his set at westfest and he is definatly no popular to me and my mates.

djing is not just being able to triple drop 3 tunes and mix them up to perfection..or being able to mix any tune perfectly and dont get me wrong andy c is an amazing dj, i dont like the tune selection...hazard tune selection is fantastic and he mixes perfectly to the style for me that makes him my favourite dj..no one can knoct that opinion because its my own, you may not agree but i dont give a shit...

for djing andy c is the best, i just wish he would have hazards tune selection

drum and bass awards

best dj: andy c

guess we'll have to wait until the next awards but until then theres your answer

(unless you have your own opinion;))

popular mcs on the hazards sets?? not always mate thats not a good comment to come out with..ive heard presha on his set at westfest and he is definatly no popular to me and my mates.

djing is not just being able to triple drop 3 tunes and mix them up to perfection..or being able to mix any tune perfectly and dont get me wrong andy c is an amazing dj, i dont like the tune selection...hazard tune selection is fantastic and he mixes perfectly to the style for me that makes him my favourite dj..no one can knoct that opinion because its my own, you may not agree but i dont give a shit...

for djing andy c is the best, i just wish he would have hazards tune selection

Obviously not with the so called more popular mc's every time. Thats not possible. Anyway, I was meaning the mc's like Eks, Skiba, etc. Andy C and Friction get mcs like GQ and SP because they compliment the music. This is going off the topic I know.......

I think you mean Hazard is like Shy FX. A great producer in their own right but technically not the best dj.

@ aj7greene: yes i have that set but if they did one now it would be more interesting imo.

cheers for the link tho anyways.

The point someone made a while back about Friction playing a lot of the newer style shogun stuff - Break, Icicle, Nymfo etc what's it that people call that, neurofunk, icestep (heheheh), I think is valid...

That's a great sound that is really pushing boundaries and breaking (no pun intended) new ground, and it's becoming more and more popular all the time...

Now it's not that I don't like that stuff - I just love the big, dumb party-time basslines of more dancefloor orientated stuff that Andy C reaches for more, so that's why I prefer Andy to Friction, it's not a cuss on Friction in anyway, he's a big favourite of mine too, but that's how come Andy just edges it for me...

Course I'm a massive Mampi fan too, so you see where I'm coming from... I'm just not a very subtle guy!

Quality bizzness. IC3 is such a good host as well. Rockstar into Renegade Snares, BAD!!!!

fucking superb innit, top notch!

Love IC3 as a host, only topped by GQ in my book, IC3 is quality - the way he does his relentless "hands in the air it's a par-ty!" just give any set such a good time feel!

Back
Top Bottom