Friction Live Mixes 2012

signal

Hi all

Does anyone have a links to Friction LIVE mixes from this year, preferably from one of his 2-hr sessions at Cable club (e.g. from April 14)?

Cheers!

I know, but its obviously not the same. I saw him on April 14 and it blew my mind. So many massive classics (he put even Kraken - Side Effects and Konflict - Messiah), and such a well-balanced set between different types of DnB and intensities. Something I could always listen to at home as well, does not only work on the dance floor. Too bad its difficult to get those mixes (apart from the older ones). I would even consider to buy one.

---------- Post added at 14:59 ---------- Previous post was at 14:28 ----------

Does anyone know any other sites like dnbshare.com ? The most recent Friction mix there is from last year only...

I think the only one that got recorded was the one where dnbtv filmed it. But ye friction always nails it at cable.

the youtube link does not show the same mix than the amazon link? when did he do the set which is on youtube? it was uploaded in 2010, so its at least 1 1/2 years old. pretty old then, even though fresh mix.

That was the second shogun at cable in Nov first year it opened, first one was a killer, that mix of The Way VIP > Artisan VIP is still my ringtone

Back
Top Bottom