Friction "Life Cycle"

i have a strange position of disliking everything friction yet liking shogun audio?

i can't help but think he is the worst artist on his own label.

maybe it's just an irrational hatred.

i have a strange position of disliking everything friction yet liking shogun audio?

i can't help but think he is the worst artist on his own label.

maybe it's just an irrational hatred.

Well it's not just you.
I don't think Frictions sort of pure dancefloor goes with the rest of the the labels darker stuff

Naah not feelin this one! Not really sounding fresh. Heard alot of tunes like this b4.....

massive tune, good to hear him back on the production, Untitled Blues and Set it Off smashed it of late.

i think its a good tune :) i think friction like andy c is more about DJing and managing a label, they like to leave the producing to the producers most of the time...

u can see why he doesnt produce alot. if you had perez spectrasoul and icicle working for you i dont think i would bother atall myself !!?? still sounds like hes a good producer

Let me say one thing about that track: Logistics

I think Set It Off / Bleeps / Untitled Blues were pretty original for Friction & K-Tee and as for tracks like Overtime or Shogun Nightmare I think they could do great tunes, but this solo thing and the C&K colab are not worth of a release on a label like shogun... But well that's just me.

Let me say one thing about that track: Logistics

He did state on the clip info that it was "inspired from that period from about 5-6 years back when Logistics, Commix, AI, D Bridge etc kinda discovered the 'liquid' sound".
I see it's a bit of marmite tune, judging by the comments on here, but fuck it, I like it, and that's all that matters.

He did state on the clip info that it was "inspired from that period from about 5-6 years back when Logistics, Commix, AI, D Bridge etc kinda discovered the 'liquid' sound".
I see it's a bit of marmite tune, judging by the comments on here, but fuck it, I like it, and that's all that matters.

Well my comment might be a bit harsh. It's not a bad tune in no way. If you dig it, that's fuck all that matters.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom