Friction "Life Cycle"

i have a strange position of disliking everything friction yet liking shogun audio?

i can't help but think he is the worst artist on his own label.

maybe it's just an irrational hatred.

+ 1

But only really on this new stuff which is kind of more suited to his One Nation sets...needs a different outlet.

Hey all, just to let you know. There is a vocal on this track now and its sounding very nice! Audio soon. Gonna be part of a 12" with Stand Up due out in Oct. He's writing lots of stuff right across the board so more is to come.

Hey all, just to let you know. There is a vocal on this track now and its sounding very nice! Audio soon. Gonna be part of a 12" with Stand Up due out in Oct. He's writing lots of stuff right across the board so more is to come.

Wicked! Really looking forward to hearing the new vocal version and his other new output too!

Good to hear some new friction - i reckon a lot of folk will bag 'Stand Up' and be quite stoked with this on the flip. Def has a Together vibe to it though haha

i really like this, im partial to the deep shogun stuff and liquid too. so if future releases are to this standard whatever sub genre there will be insta baggins!

This sounds identical tio another tuen that came out within the last 3 years, just this time it has a female vocal.

For the life of me, i can't think of what the name of the tune is though.

Back
Top Bottom