Friction "Life Cycle"

DJ Spliff

Never Enuff Vinyl
VIP Junglist
This the tune he wanted help naming on the podcast? That's really funny cuz I was gonna suggest "Thru The Looking Glass" for some reason lol.

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
i have a strange position of disliking everything friction yet liking shogun audio?

i can't help but think he is the worst artist on his own label.

maybe it's just an irrational hatred.

Cat Gas

Aka Basis
VIP Junglist
i have a strange position of disliking everything friction yet liking shogun audio?

i can't help but think he is the worst artist on his own label.

maybe it's just an irrational hatred.
Well it's not just you.
I don't think Frictions sort of pure dancefloor goes with the rest of the the labels darker stuff

luciduk

VIP Junglist
i think its a good tune :) i think friction like andy c is more about DJing and managing a label, they like to leave the producing to the producers most of the time...

u can see why he doesnt produce alot. if you had perez spectrasoul and icicle working for you i dont think i would bother atall myself !!?? still sounds like hes a good producer

encounter

VIP Junglist
Let me say one thing about that track: Logistics

I think Set It Off / Bleeps / Untitled Blues were pretty original for Friction & K-Tee and as for tracks like Overtime or Shogun Nightmare I think they could do great tunes, but this solo thing and the C&K colab are not worth of a release on a label like shogun... But well that's just me.

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Let me say one thing about that track: Logistics
He did state on the clip info that it was "inspired from that period from about 5-6 years back when Logistics, Commix, AI, D Bridge etc kinda discovered the 'liquid' sound".
I see it's a bit of marmite tune, judging by the comments on here, but fuck it, I like it, and that's all that matters.

encounter

VIP Junglist
He did state on the clip info that it was "inspired from that period from about 5-6 years back when Logistics, Commix, AI, D Bridge etc kinda discovered the 'liquid' sound".
I see it's a bit of marmite tune, judging by the comments on here, but fuck it, I like it, and that's all that matters.
Well my comment might be a bit harsh. It's not a bad tune in no way. If you dig it, that's fuck all that matters.

Last edited: