Friction & Ktee - Set If Off [Shogun Audio]

Big tune, thought it was spectrasoul or something, sounds very similar to their stuff!

Any ideas on a release date?

Huge Tune. Was round my mate's the other day checking out people's new stuff on My Space and came across Friction's. The guy's goy a few new bits out but there wank compared to this which is a straight up funky ROLLER!! Cool little sample as well, feeling this big time man.

http://www.myspace.com/frictiondeejay

reminds me of Usual Suspects or Universal Project

that sample comes from Mob Deep - Shook Ones Pt:2. one of the most sampled acapela. used to drop that over tunes back in the day

In a Prototypes mix they had a remix by Icicle of it and that was awesome, I love the original and just want both to be released.

yeah icicle remix is nothing but an improvement. originals a wikid roller but the remix is more interesting. anyone know release date?

yeah icicle remix is nothing but an improvement. originals a wikid roller but the remix is more interesting. anyone know release date?

Next year probably. Maybe on another EP? I'm sure they are gonna do an Evolution Pt. 2

friction said february on the last podcast, which is weird coz he said that dreadnaught will be out in january at some point... to be honest i'm getting a lil bored of this tune would much rather have the icicle vip remix of stray

Back
Top Bottom