FRICTION @ DETONATE - 6/3/09

• Thread starter Subsonicdeejay1
  • Start date
S

Subsonicdeejay1

As promised - some clips of Friction's set from when we went to Detonate in Nottingham lastnight... The place was packed!

Set features MC ID & Eksman

Although the system was Funktion one the DJ monitors were EQ'd wrong and didn't sound right with far too much bottom end and not enough mid range and tops which is a DJ's nightmare...

Despite this Friction battled through like a professional and finished the job proper. Big up

watch

watch

watch

watch

watch

More clips to follow...
:D

oh yeh......

someone said earlier about Friction and Andy C hating each other or some shit.....

you know the guys........was he chatting shit?

please tell me hahahaha

safe man

:slayer::slayer::slayer:

Wicked videos man, what program is causing that "Evaluation Copy" watermark though?

Must be some freeware programs out there that'll do the same job!

Wicked videos man, what program is causing that "Evaluation Copy" watermark though?

Must be some freeware programs out there that'll do the same job![/QUOTE]

iSKYSOFT video converter for Mac...

It does the job for now mate but if you come across a better one for Mac - give me a shout. Nice one man

the last video is HUGE! can anybody name the tune that he drops with ra and loud and dirty. really feeling this tune.

Safe once again Subsonic!

Looked like a big set and was wicked to see some variation in the tunes from the last video!

Nothing annoys me more than a dj travelling the world playing the exact same set night in night out! Not the case with Mr Friction!

Big Upz!

I think you mean "Drumsound & Simon Bassline Smith - Junglist"?

nope its not that tune. but i have also been looking for an id on that so thanks anyway. im on about the one in last video. drops it with ra and then bring loud n dirty back in.

MASSIVE RESPECT TO FRICTION

theres not enuff pure dj's around no disresspect but most of the top dj's cant mix they just make tunes they should make way for the true dj's!

big up friction every time!

nope its not that tune. but i have also been looking for an id on that so thanks anyway. im on about the one in last video. drops it with ra and then bring loud n dirty back in.

Well this is what he plays in that last video ...

1. Original Sin - 8 Figure Bass
2. Scratch Perverts ft. MC Dynamite - Warning (D-Minds Remix)
3. Clipz - Loud & Dirty VIP (Rewind)
4. >>> Ebony Dubsters - Ra (Original Sin Remix)
5. Drumsound & Bassline Smith - Junglist

Well this is what he plays in that last video ...

1. Original Sin - 8 Figure Bass
2. Scratch Perverts ft. MC Dynamite - Warning (D-Minds Remix)
3. Clipz - Loud & Dirty VIP (Rewind)
4. >>> Ebony Dubsters - Ra (Original Sin Remix)
5. Drumsound & Bassline Smith - Junglist

my bad fella. the one im thinking of is loud n dirty vip! didnt relaise it was the vip. i like it. anyone else feeling it?

I'm undecided on it really, need to hear it in a rave really

I wasnt the biggest fan of the original, but this has quite a different vibe about it, have to wait and see what its like noice and loud, and ahem, dirty.

Here's the remaining few videos including the cheeky little interview at the end...

watch

watch

watch

watch

watch

:gang_bang

Back
Top Bottom