FRICTION COPYING ANDY C's MIXES

• Thread starter Subsonicdeejay1
  • Start date
S

Subsonicdeejay1

I was just listening to Frictions set from Random Concept 17 and again hearing mixes that i've heard Andy C do loads of times ages ago...it's not the first time either... copying identical mixes at that level is a bit piss poor i think... studying Andy's sets and poaching his mixes.. tut tut

CHUBRUB
ALIEN GIRL (TEASE)
MR HAPPY

i've also heard

TEAR YOU DOWN
TOGETHER VIP

Just a pet hate of mine... be original!lol

the only thing i don't get about this, is what i've said before....

when would friction hear andy's mixes? surely 9/10 they're playing different gigs on different nights. and if they are on the same bill at a big rave, they probably wouldn't stick around to hear each others sets....

the only thing i put it down to is they both mix the same tunes because those tunes go well together.

i highly doubt he'd be doing it because her heard andy - and think he'd be able to get away with it without anybody knowing.

[/friciton loving]

maybe you should speak to friction subsonic, find out what the score is!

THANK YOU!!

I've been saying this for time!! No one agrees with me, seriously been going on about this for ages. Thought I was going mad...don't think Andy would be very impressed.

There's been loads of others too!! And...Andy started digging out certain old tunes like 'Its the Way vip' as well as other ones that haven't been played for years...then a month later i hear Friction playing them.

Its just a bit lame really identically copying Andys mixes

i reckon friction could take you in a fight, looks like he'd be tasty with a knuckleduster.

There's been loads of others too!! And...Andy started digging out certain old tunes like 'Its the Way vip' as well as other ones that haven't been played for years...then a month later i hear Friction playing them.

Its just a bit lame really identically copying Andys mixes

My thoughts exactly...

Nah friction has his own mixes, might get the same double drops once or twice but, he does his own job and he does it well

the only thing i don't get about this, is what i've said before....

when would friction hear andy's mixes? surely 9/10 they're playing different gigs on different nights. and if they are on the same bill at a big rave, they probably wouldn't stick around to hear each others sets....

the only thing i put it down to is they both mix the same tunes because those tunes go well together.

i highly doubt he'd be doing it because her heard andy - and think he'd be able to get away with it without anybody knowing.

[/friciton loving]

maybe you should speak to friction subsonic, find out what the score is!

I disagree .....ANDY mixes in key ....FRICTION doesnt....

All the above mixes i mentioned are in key as Andy taken the time to find tunes that work well together in the same key

No way were they coincidence - 3 different tunes mixed identically...c'mon mate - thats not a fluke

Friction listens to Andy c's sets that people upload on the net like we all do...tbh i would too if i was Friction to see what i had to compete with.. but i wouldn't copy mixes - thats what makes DJs individual - the way they choose to mix and blend certain tunes.....thats why Andy is the best the scene has to offer.

They do play at the same gigs sometimes too..

as luck would have it I was chatting to Friction at the local pet shop and he said he was copying Andy in every way. He said plastic surgery is only weeks away.

as luck would have it I was chatting to Friction at the local pet shop and he said he was copying Andy in every way. He said plastic surgery is only weeks away.

Was that when you were buying rodents to let crawl up your arse sailorboy! lol

Back
Top Bottom