FRICTION COPYING ANDY C's MIXES

• Thread starter Subsonicdeejay1
  • Start date
frictions gud, but no andy c, btw if u mix ket mandy and charlie u get kandi c! bo!

wudnt advise it tho

hmmmmm kandy is always a larf wen ur out on the raz but coke just makes it a heart attack coctail reli doesnt it

There's been loads of others too!! And...Andy started digging out certain old tunes like 'Its the Way vip' as well as other ones that haven't been played for years...then a month later i hear Friction playing them.

Its just a bit lame really identically copying Andys mixes

i know ur m8s with andy c n everyfin but i seriously doubt friction thinks in his head "oh yer that sounded sick im gna do that when i next play out" its probs jus coincidence the majority of the time. and of course certain mixes like tear you down with together vip jus sound shit hot lol.
frictions a badman, andy c's a badman - must jus be the way the badman mind works.

Does it matter, if Andy cared about it then he'd have a word.

When I saw Friction double drop Together & Tear you down, I didnt stand there stroke my chin and be all like 'ummmmmmmmm I do believe thats an Andy C copyright mix, Im telling on you', I fucking went ape because it's a sick double no matter who 'invented' it.

And anyway, isn't imitation the most sincere form of flattery? :teeth:

the only thing i don't get about this, is what i've said before....

when would friction hear andy's mixes? surely 9/10 they're playing different gigs on different nights. and if they are on the same bill at a big rave, they probably wouldn't stick around to hear each others sets....

the only thing i put it down to is they both mix the same tunes because those tunes go well together.

i highly doubt he'd be doing it because her heard andy - and think he'd be able to get away with it without anybody knowing.

[/friciton loving]

maybe you should speak to friction subsonic, find out what the score is!

Well said!!! Friction is Legend!!

Its all about little sheep following the forum flock...

Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Its all about little sheep following the forum flock...

Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

What's that supposed to mean? The forum flock are currently in the process of blowing smoke up Andy C's arse...

I would like to see Friction put in an answer in the thread though, wonder how he feels on it. Perhaps he did the mixes first and no one heard them?

It isn't a big deal and never was for me dude.... just something i thought was a bit cheeky. ANDY C's a shit DJ...he can't mix for toffee!! Doesn't know his arse from the Crossfader....as for FRICTION...who's he? Its all about Terry Wogan on BBC Radio 2! lol

WTF! Does any1 remember when screamer and the Vault came out? I remember the same mix being played about 3 times in 1 night! I didn't assume that everyone had copied it off Andy C it was just a good mix! plus when Ra came out I used to double drop it with pacman rmx then a few months later I hear mampi pulling out exactly the same mix and straight away I knew mampi must have been listening to my mixes and stealing them snydy fucker OR coincidence? U tell me

Back
Top Bottom