FRICTION CLIPS FROM DIGITAL in BRIGHTON on Thursday 12/2/09

S

Subsonicdeejay1

Just a couple of clips i recorded from the other night when Friction, myself and the Shogun boys were out on the lash in Brighton...

Excuse the 'Evaluation Copy' message - but i'm using free MP4 converter software....doh! :D

watch

watch

Featuring Tomb Raider VIP, Clear Skyz Remix, Is this what you want VIP etc

thats the noisia remix of tombraider i assume. big. so is is this what you want vip. friction rules also

break played a shed load of vips and remixs last night. totally sick. thought the version he dropped of is this what you want was different.
last chance remix was pretty swish, more of that kinda driven sound rather than that laid back dubby vibe.
traits remix is just :clown:

break + sp = what a team.

Top stuff! You finished "Bi Polar" yet????

Nearly mate... I need to add the finishing touches to the intro - i'm happy with the way it's sounding though. I started something else which is shaping up nicely... I've just bought a new house so i'm kinda in the process of packing my studio up slowly for when the sale completes in a couple of weeks so its ready to move. I've got a bigger studio room in the new place which i'm having soundproofed by auralex and then i'm going to get back on it mate. Plan to get in the studio with the Brookes Brothers when their album is finished. You boys will have to come down one day and we can lay down some beats together

Was a fucking sick set he did last week at hit and run.. glad you got a video, reminds me of what it was like.

Back
Top Bottom