Fri night better than sat?

losty

losty2010
VIP Junglist
Just wondering...
why most if not all big dnb night are on fri night and not sat night???:|
(After a long day work its a mission to rave till 6am the next day!)

Metalheadz is on a Saturday also, plus if your really feeling up for it you can stay in there til 4pm and dance with the gays.

My question is, why do dnb clubs shut earlier and people not even stay til the end. I'm still gasping for more when 6am comes along, bloody lightweights

basically it's either a toss up of being tired from work when going on friday or being absolutely fucked on sunday night after going out saturday. I know which one I prefer.

I hear what ya saying but who cares about recovery time?! Fuck letting work mess up your social life

Its not like people dont go out on a saturday because they have work on Monday! Behave!

If its on a Friday the buzz of wanting to go should be enough to see you through. Tiredness is NO excuse

I hear what ya saying but who cares about recovery time?! Fuck letting work mess up your social life

Its not like people dont go out on a saturday because they have work on Monday! Behave!

If its on a Friday the buzz of wanting to go should be enough to see you through. Tiredness is NO excuse

That wasnt the question though. The question was why are most dnb nights on a Friday......and the reason is that the weekend follows. Thats the answer, end of thread

Saturday easily better than a friday coz u got all day to get onit. if ya go out friday then uv ruined ya wekeend by feeling fucked.

Better to have 2 days of recovery than 1 before work on Monday.

This times 100000000000000000000

I hate going out on a sat because if I dont get home until halfway through sunday afternoon I'm fucked on the monday

Edit: Plus if you cant handle going out on a friday after work then your a pussy and shouldnt be going to dnb nights anyway

This times 100000000000000000000

I hate going out on a sat because if I dont get home until halfway through sunday afternoon I'm fucked on the monday

Edit: Plus if you cant handle going out on a friday after work then your a pussy and shouldnt be going to dnb nights anyway

all of this pretty much

there's nuffin like turning up to work still gurnin out ya face tho lol! have been to plenty of raves on thursdays and turned up to work on a friday. who gives a shit what day it is. if its a good lineup then itll be worth it and stop being a pussy and moanin about recovery times!!!

Umm, the point about this thread is why most db night on fri, not if you can handle party after work.
I was hoping for some promoters answer, is it business reason or something else? (maybe coz dnb isnt as big so clubs' sat slot save for more mainstream/popular event? Just a guess.)

Back
Top Bottom