Fresh

BlazinAndy

any1 met him at a rave before?! or talked to him?

also...
Any1 kno wat he's hoping to achieve this year any1 kno any new tunes he's got out!!

i like him alot in the dnb scene i think he's a sick dj!!
also produces sum bad boy vinyl that are difreent he's gt a gd style!!

so if any1 kno's wat he's doin in 2008 eg. any new releases bringing out any albums etc any news wud b great!!

nice one safe!

Dan Fresh Stein is my best mate so i'll gladly give you an update...
He's only recently got back from Australia where he had a 2 month holiday and played a couple of gigs out there but has mainly just had a chill out.
At the moment he is in the studio with Ivory revamping his live performance 'Sound weapon' to offer a new performance for 2008.
He's also going to be getting in the studio and making some more tunes this year so expect a big year from FRESH.
The most recent dubs i have that are due for release this year are : CLAP, EXHALE (Inhale Remix), GUNSLINGER, 1000miles, plus a few others that i can't mention yet.....Also due on BBK some releases from The brookes Brothers, and 2 killer tracks from Baron...'Turn up the sun' and 'Krautrock'. Adam F will be dropping an album this year in between his acting in hollywood.
I'm hooking up with Dan hopefully next weekend and i'm going to get a load of new dubs as i'm going to do a mix on Drum and Bass arena which i will include.
Dan FRESH will be busy this year touring with 'Sound Weapon', as well as DJing and making more tunes.
I'll keep you posted.

Forget bananarena, do a mix for dnbforum, Ill sticky it for you ;)

Sound Weapon is sick from what ive seen on the myspaz, looks like an awesome show.

Absolute don in the studio too, he adds a tounge-in-cheek aspect to dnb, an he has nailed this with tunes like Scream, Floodlight, Tombraider. these tunes always bring a smile to my face when i hear them out.

Dan Fresh Stein is my best mate so i'll gladly give you an update...
He's only recently got back from Australia where he had a 2 month holiday and played a couple of gigs out there but has mainly just had a chill out.
At the moment he is in the studio with Ivory revamping his live performance 'Sound weapon' to offer a new performance for 2008.
He's also going to be getting in the studio and making some more tunes this year so expect a big year from FRESH.
The most recent dubs i have that are due for release this year are : CLAP, EXHALE (Inhale Remix), GUNSLINGER, 1000miles, plus a few others that i can't mention yet.....Also due on BBK some releases from The brookes Brothers, and 2 killer tracks from Baron...'Turn up the sun' and 'Krautrock'. Adam F will be dropping an album this year in between his acting in hollywood.
I'm hooking up with Dan hopefully next weekend and i'm going to get a load of new dubs as i'm going to do a mix on Drum and Bass arena which i will include.
Dan FRESH will be busy this year touring with 'Sound Weapon', as well as DJing and making more tunes.
I'll keep you posted.

Does anyone know weather he plans to release x-project vip?

I doubt it I think its just sumthin new for him to play out, same as all that jazz re-work, not really feeling them that much anyway I think its been too long since the originals,

Although I cannot wait for clap to be released :resick:

any1 met him at a rave before?! or talked to him?

also...
Any1 kno wat he's hoping to achieve this year any1 kno any new tunes he's got out!!

i like him alot in the dnb scene i think he's a sick dj!!
also produces sum bad boy vinyl that are difreent he's gt a gd style!!

so if any1 kno's wat he's doin in 2008 eg. any new releases bringing out any albums etc any news wud b great!!

nice one safe!

nice bloke, met him a few times.
he could also do with putting out all that jazz v.i.p!!!!
:drunk:

yh luvin clap at the mo!!

just luv fresh's style its like space like futuristic take x project luv that!!

any1 kno wen clap will b released??!??

Back
Top Bottom