Fresh X-Project

Freshs entire new album, including this song, is LAME.

Pendulum sold out with that lame pop sound and fresh has followed.

Fuck em.

Dustek said:
What you two on about?

And keep the hating down.
Ha! I don't know about changing the voice on the tune, but Dustek is right, less hating purleaze! Each to their own, ya get me blud?

Edit: Also this is a production question, not an opinion on Pendulum question!

Last edited:
wats wiv these ppl if u dont like it dont play it! Why piss an moan? aint gona change nothing.....i dont like feelings by shy fx but i dont go bitchin about it instead weneva it comes on ill skip it, and ill make sure i sabotage any1s vinyl copy of it so its useless to play. but yea fuck it who cares? if u wanna make a real difference learn how to use these music programs and make ur own friggin tune! I can garuntee it wont please every1! each to there own.

Some1 still has to answer this question?
I mean ive tried using shit talker distoring the voice a little puttin a flange etc but it doesnt come out the same, im sure its a simple trick fresh did and instead of goin straight to him i thought some1 would probably know how to do it? and since im askin questions can some1 give me some advice? should i get logic after learnin reason 3?

Sphinx187 said:
wats wiv these ppl if u dont like it dont play it! Why piss an moan? aint gona change nothing.....i dont like feelings by shy fx but i dont go bitchin about it instead weneva it comes on ill skip it, and ill make sure i sabotage any1s vinyl copy of it so its useless to play. but yea fuck it who cares? if u wanna make a real difference learn how to use these music programs and make ur own friggin tune! I can garuntee it wont please every1! each to there own.

I mean ive tried using shit talker distoring the voice a little puttin a flange etc but it doesnt come out the same, im sure its a simple trick fresh did and instead of goin straight to him i thought some1 would probably know how to do it? and since im askin questions can some1 give me some advice? should i get logic after learnin reason 3?
I'll have a listen to X-Project tonight mate, see if I can help in some way :)

Ref. switching to Logic, I'd only switch if Reason isn't doing what you want. They all do the same thing at the end of the day.

Sphinx187 said:
look ive tried and failed all i wanna do is put my dj name instead of 'dj fresh' in x project can any1 help me?
Am i being really stupid or does this make no sense whatsoever!!!!
What do you mean man?

Sphinx187 said:

Try to be coherent.

If I'm understanding you right, you want to change the track and put your in name in it.

You have no right to remove Fresh's name from his own track. How would you like it if somebody fucked with your tracks and called them their own? Its called "copyright".

In your own words, if you don't like it, go produce your own track (I don't release my shit because it is not on a Fresh quality level... btw heard of The Nine?).

You also have no right to fuck with anybody's vinyl.

Dustek said:
Try to be coherent.

If I'm understanding you right, you want to change the track and put your in name in it.

You have no right to remove Fresh's name from his own track. How would you like it if somebody fucked with your tracks and called them their own? Its called "copyright".

In your own words, if you don't like it, go produce your own track (I don't release my shit because it is not on a Fresh quality level... btw heard of The Nine?).

You also have no right to fuck with anybody's vinyl.

Woah woah woah. Dustek sit back relax and take sum chill pills or prozac, or Immodium or something. Sphinx aint trying to rip off the track at all. He just wants to put his name there instead of Fresh's as it's not Fresh mixing seen? (Battle the legendary dj ______ for bass supremacy. I don't really see the problem. Its not like he's re-mixing and ripping off X-project. He just wants to change ONE aspect of the tune. Hell, pretty much all the other DJ's have got there names there, so why not his eh? and to back him up i would like to take all the copies of "Feelings" in the world and melt them down and re-mould them into a massive vinyl baseball bat and go pay mr F.X a visit :teeth:

Yeah I'm not sure how to recreate that voice to be honest.

Fresh uses a Mac I believe, Mac's have native software for voice synth, I would imagine it's from there.

Speak to someone with a Mac :)

Last edited:
$marty_B said:
..... and to back him up i would like to take all the copies of "Feelings" in the world and melt them down and re-mould them into a massive vinyl baseball bat and go pay mr F.X a visit :teeth:

you heartless cad, I love that tune!!

/wipes tear from eye

(well I do actually, lol) :bone:

Back
Top Bottom