Fresh - Tomb Raider (Noisia Remix)/ Fresh - Floodlight (Original Sin Remix)

ummm... both of them produce music, right? both of them produce dance music, right? both of them produce drum and bass, right?

with that "logic" i think they can be compared, just because they produce different sub genres of drum and bass does not mean you cant objectively compare both of them (not that my arguments were objective, more subjective of course and still are) :teeth: So what im saying is that being more general regarding the way tunes are produced (the technicality), the meldody of tune (read : the soul of music) and making club shakers (not just in the UK) they can be compared. noisia guys just do a better job. fact, period.

WINNER. I couldn't agree more. Although I like a BIT of OS and a BIT of the wobbly farting dnb, Noisia are by far the scene's leading producers and songwriters, followed closely by Sub Focus.

Although you could argue that anything with rhythm, pitch and harmony is "music", Noisia know how to construct a masterpiece, in any genre and with a level of production incomparable to no one, as they understand the language of music. Same with Nick.

Not some miss mash of modulating farting sounds, which somehow managed to fall together with a nasty dissonant melody blasted over the top. Just cos "it sounds good in my head" doesn't mean you know sweet FA about music, as your brain is only interpreting the sound, not understand why it sounds good.

Anyway, lets not turn this thread into a Noisia Vs Original Sin fight, cos undoubtedly you know who will win. Well 3 against one? You know Sin is outnumbered.

:lol:

i got out ravin once in a couple of months and believe me the raves in estonia + russia are absolutely different from the UK scene. the massive wobbliness of fart bass hasn't caught on as much here and russia as it has in UK. As far what has caught on is the techno side of dnb and liquid. Believe me i happy because i dont have to listen to tunes that have a lifespan of 3-6 months and after that even the artists don't remember that they have produced such titles. hint : why no more machete threads, oh right, the main man is original sin instead of hazard, right? :lol:

anyways, since it is early and i am a little bit sleepy i cant post any threads/galleries to local and russian parties, but i will during the day!

and its not always about being the "bigger man". trust me, when you have been to a rave in the eastern europe you never want to go back to uk (better music + better drinks + better women) :D

Bruv, I need to come hang out with you! :not_worth

I rember this thread. I was hoping that OS would remix Floodlight. I reckon he do wicked job. Don't look like it's happen though :( just hear say.

Any more info on these two?

it was a windup thread... these remixes don't exist

grooverider started a rumour on his show last year that there might be remixes coming, but actually it was meant as a joke (afaik)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom