Fresh - Tomb Raider (Noisia Remix)/ Fresh - Floodlight (Original Sin Remix)

Both of these tunes could be sick, or they could be shit, as we all know what can happen with remixes ...

Original Sins been making some sick tunes lately tho, i rekon he could pull off floodlight ...

Noisia remix could either be sick, or very average and very "noisia", but hopefully theyl go all out with it

Must say tho this is the 1st ive heard on either of these remixes!

Both of these tunes could be sick, or they could be shit, as we all know what can happen with remixes ...

Original Sins been making some sick tunes lately tho, i rekon he could pull off floodlight ...

Noisia remix could either be sick, or very average and very "noisia", but hopefully theyl go all out with it

Must say tho this is the 1st ive heard on either of these remixes!

ummmm... that's like betting on turtle to win a drag race against ferrari. and what i mean by that is that you honestly think original sin has a better chance of doing a better remix than noisia? every so called "average noisia tune" is about billion lightyears ahead of anything os aka adam has ever done. regarding any way you compare these two : noisia always beats os in musical, tehncical or club smashers way.

if this thread is true that is!

u just don't like original sin bruv it ain't got fuk all to do with whos better noisia or original sin coz they ain't nuffink alike u can't really compare the two

u just don't like original sin bruv it ain't got fuk all to do with whos better noisia or original sin coz they ain't nuffink alike u can't really compare the two

ummm... both of them produce music, right? both of them produce dance music, right? both of them produce drum and bass, right?

with that "logic" i think they can be compared, just because they produce different sub genres of drum and bass does not mean you cant objectively compare both of them (not that my arguments were objective, more subjective of course and still are) :teeth: So what im saying is that being more general regarding the way tunes are produced (the technicality), the meldody of tune (read : the soul of music) and making club shakers (not just in the UK) they can be compared. noisia guys just do a better job. fact, period.

ummm... both of them produce music, right? both of them produce dance music, right? both of them produce drum and bass, right?

with that "logic" i think they can be compared, just because they produce different sub genres of drum and bass does not mean you cant objectively compare both of them (not that my arguments were objective, more subjective of course and still are) :teeth: So what im saying is that being more general regarding the way tunes are produced (the technicality), the meldody of tune (read : the soul of music) and making club shakers (not just in the UK) they can be compared. noisia guys just do a better job. fact, period.

i disagree its just your not a os fan cos in my opinion i would say its the opposite way round

mate original sins tunes make a rave go crazy which is what it's all about, they do exactly what they're produced to do 100%, no matter how scientific u get it means nothing coz original sins tunes are smashing it at the moment, fact, period

mate original sins tunes make a rave go crazy which is what it's all about, they do exactly what they're produced to do 100%, no matter how scientific u get it means nothing coz original sins tunes are smashing it at the moment, fact, period

im just going to reply that are more holes in your theory than swiss cheese. but if that is how you think dnb evolves and revolves as a music then hell you can think like that, free world isn't it? :lol:

im just going to reply that are more holes in your theory than swiss cheese. but if that is how you think dnb evolves and revolves as a music then hell you can think like that, free world isn't it? :lol:

Do you actually go raving or do you sit an listen to it in ure room whilst watching star trek or sum shit like that

I love Original Sin & Noisia. Apparently there teamin up and are going to be called Origoisin' which when you think about it sounds a bit like arousin' which in turn means arousing drum and bass. They make arousing drum and bass. :teeth:

haha true true...
ive thought tunes were shit or average
heard um atta rave and seen um in a completely different light
and bought the bastards ahha

would definitely be interested to hear the noisia remix of tomb raider, sounds juicy
bit skeptical about what original sin can do with floodlight tho

Do you actually go raving or do you sit an listen to it in ure room whilst watching star trek or sum shit like that

:lol:

i got out ravin once in a couple of months and believe me the raves in estonia + russia are absolutely different from the UK scene. the massive wobbliness of fart bass hasn't caught on as much here and russia as it has in UK. As far what has caught on is the techno side of dnb and liquid. Believe me i happy because i dont have to listen to tunes that have a lifespan of 3-6 months and after that even the artists don't remember that they have produced such titles. hint : why no more machete threads, oh right, the main man is original sin instead of hazard, right? :lol:

anyways, since it is early and i am a little bit sleepy i cant post any threads/galleries to local and russian parties, but i will during the day!

and its not always about being the "bigger man". trust me, when you have been to a rave in the eastern europe you never want to go back to uk (better music + better drinks + better women) :D

EDIT :

check this gallery - http://www.clubarena.com/page?module=galleries - these are local estonian parties / some rave pics. ill edit soon with some russian REAL rave pictures. I mean HUGE warehouse raves! :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom